“Great breakfast spot”
Review of Metro Diner

Metro Diner
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Wife and I had omelette and loved the place for breakfast. The service was excellent and the food was fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I met some friend at the Metro Diner, I told my friend I wanted some good Southern comfort food since I was visiting the South. My friend suggested the Metro Diner, we were staying in Orlando and with traffic took me and my wife an hour to arrive. The decor was nice. The diner was clean. My wife and I had to try the Fried chicken. It was very good, they believe in big portions. The service was excellent. Good value for the quality and portion size you get. I got a full order and it was $15.95.

The next day we headed down to South Florida and are way back at the end of the week, we stopped back for some more of their Fried Chicken. I would highly recommend the Metro Diner.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

We joined some friends for dinner here at their suggestion
Its a homey place- a diner
I had the burger with mushrooms and bacon
I received what was expected
The burger was ok, the bacon was tasteless, the fries were tasteless

My wife had the monte cristo- seemed to be a bit overcooked and had an after taste

I asked if they changed the oil- they said twice a day

cheap eats- you get what you pay for

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I found this place thanks to TRIP ADVISOR. We met friends visiting from out of town at Metro Diner tonight, around 5:00. Got seated immediately by a sweet waitress, very charming. Explained the specials to us, took our drink orders and gave us time to look over the HUGE menu.
Six of us all got 6 different things. I will post the pics of the JUMBO CHICKEN POT PIE, MONTE CRISTO SANDWICH, SHRIMP AND GRITS, AND LOX AND BAGELS. The other couple got a chicken salad (huge and yummy) and the fried chicken. Four HUGE PIECES...
Everything was delicious. Prices were very reasonable and portions huge. The manager walked us out and thanked us and told us there are 30 of this diner going up in Florida in the next 2 years. DOING A HAPPY DANCE.....yes. we are.
Don't miss this jewel of a diner. From the wait staff to the manager, to the yummy food.....its a FIVE STAR.....

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Our server was there constantly to see if there was anything we needed. The manager even stopped by and asked if everything was okay. One order was overcooked but they quickly remedied the situation and brought another. Food is delicious. Very reasonably priced for portions and quality of food. Atmosphere is casual and warm. Would recommend for a great breakfast or sandwich. Found three vegetarian choices and one of us ordered a gluten bun. Hope to go again soon.