All reviews indoor pool front desk perkins restaurant sleeping area sleeper sofa definitely stay here again fresh fruit comfortable beds wet bar busy area extra towels free breakfast refrigerator and microwave parking lot oatmeal rooms are large business meeting
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Breakfast included, front desk and housekeeping staff are very courteous, rooms are large and have separate living area with couch, ottoman, desk and wet bar with microwave.
Couldn’t ask for anything else.
They have laundry facilities, pool, hot tub and it appears that a good portion of the guests are business related so no screaming kids or any noice issues.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keith P
Reviewed 12 August 2018

i have to say....this hotel was awesome...the staff...the gm stefano......and everyone there.....got me my wife and i thru a rough time........they bent over backwards to make our stay extremely enjoyable.....something i will never forget.....the.rooms are very comfortable.......breakfast was very good....the indoor pool was a very nice touch..especially here in central florida where it rains alot during the summer months....there are plenty of hotels in the area...and i have stayed in alot of them...but i felt like home there...and will stay again....EVERYTIME.....thanks for eveything guys

Room Tip: every room i believe is a good room
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Overall, it’s an “okay” place and most of the staff is friendly. Unfortunately, whenever I was in the room, my eyes were burning, bloodshot, and wouldn’t stop watering. Could have been from the strong smell of some sort of deodorizer, I’m really not sure. Due to this, I had to check out and find a different hotel. I notified the front desk worker, and she completely ignored my concern, and just notified me that she had my check out date changed. Also, the WiFi is pretty terrible. Every time I tried to open something, it would take 20 seconds to load. Netflix on tv - “loading” I would not recommend this hotel, due to my less than satisfactory experience.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Bianca M, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Jacy C,

I'd like to apologize on behalf of the SpringHill Suites staff for your disappointing experience. I have addressed these issues with both the housekeeping staff and the front desk regarding the cleaner deodorizer and slow Wifi to ensure we offer a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We spent 3 nites at this hotel and were very pleased with the staff, the cleanliness of the entire facility. Beds were comfortable. Food was great. We will stay here again next time we are in town. Convenient location to many attractions. Yet far from the maddening crowds of Orlando.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Bianca M, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the property after your stay. We are pleased to learn that we met your expectations regarding cleanliness and comfort. We hope we get another chance to serve you during your next visit in the area!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We got there early to check in before doctor's appointment. The room was musty and sofa had not arrived. So we put the stuff in room and went to see doctor. Got back and sofa was there. We turned a/c down to try to get musty air out. We were on 4th (top) floor and all night we heard noises like loud pounding. I had a really bad headache in the AM but had another doctor's appointment. Just a few feet away is a new Towne House Suites we had stayed in twice and is newer. So until remodeling ends, i will not stay there again. I liked the layout of the suite. All the staff were nice.

Room Tip: I would make sure it is not 407/
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Bianca M, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review our property. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. Although replacing every room with brand new sofa beds can be exciting we also recognize how inconvenient that can be to our guests that are staying during the transition.
I appreciate the honest feed back as this will help improve our future guest experience and we hope you give us another chance in the future.