“Good time and food”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

The last time I visit the restaurant I receive a great service and food. I try the Stake, mashed potato and sweet plantains and its was great our dessert was the Pinapple Crème brûlée ¡You need to try this one! You dont need to do a reservation for this restaurant and accepts gift cards.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I go to this location mostly because it's close to work and home. We usually come to celebrate something. There's always a minstrel playing reggae. Never had a bad meal here. They try to have a tropical ambience, but of course you are surrounded by the Altamonte Springs Mall parking lot and busy sr 436. On this visit I had the Jamaican spiced pork. It was delicately seasoned and not too peppery. The green beans and cinnamon sweet potatoes were just ok, but the pork was delicious. My friend had the jerk chicken pasta, a specialty dish of theirs, always good. We shared a coconut shrimp appetizer, nice medium size with a delicious dipping sauce. Very good appetizer! You can run up the bill very quickly with drinks here. The service was good, but expect them to encourage alcoholic beverages, it's part of their job. The food with just 3 drinks and gratuity was over $70 for two.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Seated quickly for a large party, servers were efficient, enjoyed my dinner, I recommend trying the stuffed plantain bowl- you won’t regret it

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped by and had a great meal. The bowtie chicken pasta was very good. The bar tender was awesome and made sure everything was good. I like this place for the food, it is a touristy place but good food and service keeps me coming back!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Arrived before noon to find 8 people waiting for a table. After viewing the dining area, we noticed at least 16-18 empty tables. After waiting an additional 20 minutes, we asked the hostess what the delay was. Her response was that they did not have enough waiters/waitresses. We were not the only customers upset. Once seated, our waitress was excellent, but unlike previous visits, the food was not good. Quesadillas tasted like they were grilled with rancid oil. Our friends received an incorrect order (although there was an apology attached). Very disappointed.