“Great Bagels”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Einstein Bros. Bagels
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I am from New York and am a bagel snob. There aren't a lot of options in Altamonte, but I have been very satisfied with variety of bagels and the shmears. My employer caters from here too and it's always a hit at the office.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The bagels are filling and delicious - even without any cream cheese or other toppings! The staff is friendly and overwhelmingly friendly!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I live bagels,but we didn't have a good bagel place near home.I found Einstein Bros. when driving past it and had to stop.I have been to many of their other locations and was very happy with them. I had the pretzel bagel and coffee and really enjoyed it.I also got the half dozen and creme cheese to take home and they were delicious. I wont be buying bagels at the grocery store anymore, I will make a special trip to Einstein Bros. to get them there.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

By late afternoon, they are out of all the popular varieties of bagels. Their overall menu has decreased and it is overpriced for what they sell and the size of the portions. While once a thriving busy business, it appears that they are now on life support.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

We were left at the counter without a welcome greeting. The hostess walked away.
We had t9 clean our table and chairs off ourselves. Unacceptable.
Had to ask them to brew dark roast coffee because it was completely empty at 9:30am.
Food was great.