5 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
Hilton.com
US$163
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$158
PricelineUS$163
Hotels.comUS$164
Expedia.comUS$164
1,410 results
All reviews country inn waffles great hotel free breakfast resort fee king suite within walking distance minute walk great stay freeway noise the general manager near disneyland garden walk disney trip spacious rooms hot tub highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021

We came down for the Touch of Disney, Taste of Knott's, and Taste of Universal festivals and stayed for three nights. The staff was awesome! Very friendly and provided a great guest experience. The hotel was very clean. The elevators and hallways smelled fresh and sanitized. The room was the same and even had a seal on the door when we entered for the first time. We felt very safe and comfortable throughout the stay. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2021
David Gutierrez, General Manager at SunCoast Park Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Dear BGeo1313,

Thank you for the phenomenal 5 Bubble review! We are thrilled to read how you enjoyed your experience at SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim. We can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed 29 March 2021

The staff is so great and accompanying. They gave us a suite upgrade since it was our first time staying and we are Hilton members. The rooms are spacious, clean and have a SoCal design. Very close walk to garden walk shopping and restaurants. Would definitely stay again with the family. Hopefully the restaurant will open soon.

Review collected in partnership with Tapestry Collection by Hilton
David Gutierrez, General Manager at SunCoast Park Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear valeriele2021

Thank you for the 5 Bubble review! We are thrilled to know you enjoy our guest rooms as well as the service you experienced. We can't wait to have you back soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2021

Last weekend I stayed at this hotel while I was down in Anaheim for the food festival at Disney. I was greeted right when I walked into the hotel and the staff member that checked me in was very friendly and thanked me for being a Gold member. The room was very clean and the perfect size for me. The hotel is definitely walking distance to Disney (10-15 minutes depending on how fast you walk). You could likely easily access the ART nearby if you didn't want to walk (although with COVID I wasn't sure if it was running and I didn't check where the local stop was). I had a few interactions with the front desk when I went to grab drinks from the little market inside the hotel and each time was a great experience. Checkout was also fantastic and I was super happy they were able to call me a taxi (the waits for Lyft were INSANE). Overall I would definitely stay here again.

One thing I did not experience was having the room cleaned. I preferred keeping the room as is to avoid multiple people entering the room at any point. I imagine though it would have been great quality as everything I experienced was fantastic. I also didn't experience the pool area or the restaurant. The pool area was open but the restaurant is currently closed due to COVID (at least it appeared to be closed).

Room tip: The top floor was great and not a lot of outside noise
1  Thank rockgoddess528
David Gutierrez, General Manager at SunCoast Park Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

rockgoddess528

WOW! Thank you for the 5 Bubble review. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay and accommodations. We thank you for choosing SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim and can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed 25 March 2021

Great to see mgmt and staff driving a great experience during challenged Covid times. Room was great.Suppptive and conscientious... check in automated and they even helped us with room for our Trailer to Park. Great job Sun Coast

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear TravelSafeChapman,

WOW! We are so happy that you chose to stay at SunCoast Park Hotel and that we met and exceeded your expectations. We can't wait to have you back. Safe travels.

Reviewed 25 March 2021

I stay in quite a few Hilton associated hotels throughout the year and this is one of my favorites. From Management down this establishment is on their game! The rooms are spacious, the internet speeds are such that work goes uninterrupted, the staff is very pleasant, the building is often quiet, the pool and spa are very nice and the beds are comfortable! The close proximity to Disneyland is also a major plus. I have to say hank you to David an his wonderful staff for making my stay so pleasant.

Room tip: 5th floor pool side rooms offer a view of Disney!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
David Gutierrez, General Manager at SunCoast Park Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Dear The_Ben_Walker80,

Thank you for the 5 Bubble review! It's our pleasure to take care of our guest such as yourself. We, at SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim hope you come back soon and make us ''your home away from home."

safe Travels.