“Excellent!”

Price range: US$1 - US$13
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Typically I’m not a fan of Mediterranean cuisine, but am always trying to expand my culinary horizons.
Was suggested to have the chicken kabob plate by staff. It was fantastic! The chicken kabobs were wonderfully smoky from being grilled. Hummus homemade. Pitas fresh baked. And so much food couldn’t eat it all. Absolutely wonderful

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Understand that for me to give something five stars the experience has to be flawless and though I’m not giving Pita Kitchen five stars it’s as close to five I can give without pulling the trigger!

To start there is a fair amount of seating and the place was extremely clean including the restrooms. They take great pride in the cleanliness of the eating space but a glance into the kitchen proved the care was for every space.

Drinks were coke products and teas. I love Coke Zero but went with the fresh brewed tea and what really impressed me were the fresh cut lemons. This might seem trivial but I respect attention to detail. In any Mediterranean eatery you can’t mess up the hummus and Pita Kitchen does not. Smooth and full of taste the hummus was obviously made by someone who knows what they are doing.

Now the food: we ordered appetizer hummus, lamb gyro, and chicken shawarma (the #4 on the menu). The portion size was huge and included A LOT of meat. Transitioning into the source of the four star justification comes from, admittedly nit picky, the meat being a bit dry for my liking which also took away from it being tender.

Again admittedly, gyros and shawarma should be meat heavy. Having said that, some more vegetables and sauce could have masked the meat just a bit more. The pita however was great and not to thick or thin.

Overall my impression was for a great change of pace from burgers and pizza this is a solid option with no disappointments. We will be back to try some of the plated meals next! Nice find in the West Valley!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Stopped in for dinner while traveling for business and was extremely pleased. Gyro and Greek fries were excellent!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Service was fast and friendly. So much food that I could not finish! Food was delicious. Will eat here every time I come here for work!!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Deedee2168
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We order pick-up from here on a regular basis. They are generous with the pitas and the chicken is fantastic. We have had to wait occasionally, even when ordering ahead. But the staff is terrific and we highly recommend. -thumbs up-

Date of visit: October 2017