“Aircraft technician ”

Ranked #25 of 154 Restaurants in Avondale
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Description: Experience the authentic and traditional tastes of India at India Garden. Enjoy scintillating tandoori chicken, mouth-watering lamb curry, exquisite beef buhna, scrumptious chicken tikka and so much more. Each can be ordered separately during dinner or most can be found along with a variety of vegetables on the extensive lunch buffet available from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Prices are $9.99 for adults and $6.75 for children from 6-8 years of age. There is also a fantastic dinner buffet with a wide variety of items available for $11.99. The authentic Indian food served here is sure to delight your palate!
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Nice friendly great service had lamb korma which was very tasty with extremely tender lamb meat, I see that this place has a loyal customer base both eat in and take out , as of now this is definitely place to become a regular.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We weren't sure about going to an Indian restaurant near Phoenix but we're glad we came here. Great aromatic seasoning on each dish. Love that they have hot chai on the buffet. We'd definitively return.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for an Indian restaurant for dinner and found this one online. If You're looking for authentic Indian cuisine, this is it! Everything was delicious, from the Naan to the tea. The atmosphere is very relaxing but also upscale and beautifully done, including the Indian tapestries, very warm and inviting. Host and hostess were gracious, kind and respectful. Definitely go and enjoy Yourself as we did!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Kept driving by this place and decided to try it for lunch. They had a small lunch buffet so I tried that. Was really good. Staff was very friendly. Place stayed pretty steady for a lunch rush. Price was very reasonable for lunch. Place was extremely clean. Tables were setup to make you feel as if it was a 5 star restaurant. The bread that comes with the meal was amazing. I will visit again soon.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2018

The East Indian teller at my bank referred me to India Garden, and I'm very happy that I followed up. I've only been there for the lunch buffet, but the quality of the offerings clearly indicates that dinner here will be something special. The large number of both vegetarian and meaty entrees gives one a great introduction to the dinner menu.
The $11 buffet is served every day, but I highly recommend Friday and Sunday... you'll find goat curry on those days and Cardamom tea is always complimentary.

Date of visit: January 2018