“Quick and Easy - Very Good”
Review of Pita Pit

Pita Pit
Ranked #84 of 242 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Description: Inhale Pitas. Exhale Negativity. Pita Pit is your one stop sandwich shop for #realfood! Choose from 20 proteins, topped with 30 veggies. What's your favorite sauce? We've got 20! Free avocado, ours is fresh sliced once an hour! It's not the walk of shame, when you're walking away with one of our breakfast Pitas. Peter Piper picked the perfect pita pairing, but with all these flavor combos, it wasn't easy to choose! #taste #flavor
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I have enjoyed the Pita Pit many times during visits to the Auburn-area. The ingredients are always fresh and the staff is friendly. Super convenient in downtown Auburn and great for a quick bite!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 22 December 2017

You design your own. Make it as healthy or unhealthy as you like. (As always, beware of the dressings. the calorie and fat content of the various choices is posted right in front of you where you can see it while choosing, not hidden on a side wall.) I have found the workers friendly and efficient. They have to be patient as customers choose the ingredients while their pita wraps are being assembled. I have been to this restaurant more often than any in town. It's an easy choice when I want a quick, healthy meal.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Pita Pit is always a great place for me and my family, we can have our food how we want it with, quick and affordable with good quality. It is one of those places I can eat at when I don't have time to cook and still avoid unhealthy food and not spend a lot of money.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Have eaten here twice for lunch in the past couple of weeks. I got the Southwest Pita with Chicken both times. Large sandwich made even larger when you choose your own toppings and condiments for your choice. Prompt, friendly service.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

My son and I visited the Pita Pit in Auburn on Saturday, November 12 at 12:30 p.m. We were the only customers, and we had fast, friendly service. The food was great. The prices reasonable. The only problem is finding a parking spot.

Date of visit: November 2016