All reviews union station shuttle service evening socials free shuttle convenient shuttle social hour evening reception free breakfast nice room great hotel front desk personnel the hotel is clean valet parking enjoyed our stay easy access beds were comfortable definitely stay here again
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Great! Me and my girl friends visited DC for nyesha and we was very satisfied with this hotel although we didn't get to use the pool! (But we will be back soon) we had a nice roomy suite for the low :)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Salwa A, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington DC NoMa Union Station, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2017

Dear joybellsphilly,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I sincerely appreciate your great feedback. We are here to serve you. I hope next time you visit us you will be able to use the pool. I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Overall, we had a wonderful experience at the hotel. Very clean room and common areas. Enjoyed have the small kitchenette in our room. Breakfast was very good. Associates were very pleasant and helpful. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to stay close to downtown but do not want to pay the downtown prices. Hope to stay again very soon!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Salwa A, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington DC NoMa Union Station, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Dear I6761YVkellyf,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I sincerely appreciate your great feedback. We are here to serve you. I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

The Customer service provided was personal and thorough!
This is a fairly new Hotel but seems to have very few glitches!
Definitely a good find and highly recommended...
The Breakfast was a more than full meal with options for all diet preferences and choices.
We stayed in a small family suite and it was very comfortable and roomy.
This hotel picked us up at Union Station and dropped us off when we checked out.
Very accomadating..

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Salwa A, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington DC NoMa Union Station, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

Dear cheryls480,

Happy New year and I hope you had a great holiday.

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I sincerely appreciate your great feedback. I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Guest Service manager

Reviewed 16 January 2017

This is a wonderful place to stay. Rooms are extremely clean, staff very approachable and friendly and hotel is very updated and modern. I highly recommend this hotel as a place to stay while visiting the Nation's capital.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Salwa A, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington DC NoMa Union Station, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear waynee841,

Happy New year and I hope you had a great holiday.

Guest Service manager

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Due to a personal (medical) emergency I had to cancel my reservation to the Presidential Inauguration which was disappointing enough, but I was also charge $317 for my first night to cancel. Due to the situation I was able to get a full refund on my flight but not the hotel. I plan to visit Washington D.C. in the summer to meet with members of the Congressional delegation which was rescheduled but will not stay at this hotel. I would have appreciated the funds held for a future visit rather than charged for an unused day, that would have gone a long way in customer relations. I know that this room will be sold and the hotel 100% occupancy during this week. The one night charge will result in much more loss, you should always place your customer satisfaction over money, especially when they have an medical issues that prevents them using the room.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear 272alfredc,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a HHonors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. However, the hotel policy for inauguration week states when making a reservation it is not refundable and we can not cancel it. Please feel free to reach out to me at any time. Thank you and have a great week.

Warm greetings,