1,208 results
All reviews front desk white house breakfast room yogurt make your own waffles within walking distance dc convention center hot breakfast corner room free breakfast rooms are small national mall the general manager valet parking valet service few blocks comfortable stay
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Staffs were superb. Room was clean. Hotel provided free hot and breakfast which was nice. General Manager Raj was extremely nice and helpful. He explained us things to do/see in D.C area which made our overall DC trip memorable. I would like to recommend my friends to stay in this hotel when they visit DC. This hotel is Just 10 min walking distance from White House, perfect location.

Room Tip: Can have a good view of DC from upper floors > 5 th floor
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rabindra G
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

The room was nice... very clean (our heater didn't work, so it was also pretty chilly, but we dealt with it) and it's in a great location. Unfortunately, the service was pretty poor. It was difficult dealing with valet and the staff member that checked us in was extremely rude. I'm sad that I didn't receive the same experience as these other reviewers. I don't think I'd stay here again.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
gmdc601, General Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown DC / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Marlene,

Thank you for your review. I was disappointed to hear that you weren’t delighted with our staff service, we have an exceptional team and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss that further with you at your earliest convenience. We have met with our valet company to address service concerns and long wait times during the holidays so we can avoid any issues in the future. I sincerely hope you return to the Comfort Inn DC in the future so that we can have the opportunity to improve on your next visit.

Best Regards,
David Brooks - General Manager
david.brooks@baywoodhotels.com
202.682.5300 Hotel
202.719.1630 Office

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Went with family of four. Prices comparable to others in area. However, having free breakfast was a plus. Walking distance to a lot in town. Night time close to varied restaurants. Rooms are typically small downtown, and this is no issue. Only using room at night after day of sightseeing and dining. Clean rooms. Enjoyed our stay. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2015

Went to DC for a conference and wanted a place close enough to the confernce district while also being close to the centre as I have a strong desire to explore on food.

This place nailed that.

The service from the staff was always friendly. For example, the safe in my room was locked, so I strolled down, asked about it, dude comes up right away, unlocks it, off we go.

Room itself was smallish but comfy. Bed was super comfy, I could almost build a pillow fort if I liked. Decent TV, not that I watched more than 5 min worth, but it seemed to have the 9 billion channels you get in the US.

Brekkie was also OK, the usual American fare of egg/sausage/bacon/pancakes and decent coffee.

Plus the price is more than reasonable.

Put together, a great option if you want a cozy base to explore Washington DC.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
gmdc601, General Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown DC / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2016

Kris G

Thank you for the kind words - we are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Best Regards,
Comfort Inn DC Team

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

This hotel was great, the rooms were nice and quiet. The staff was very very nice, whenever you ask for something, they went above and beyond.
The breakfast was outstanding. A lot of choices.
There were no place to park the bus at the hotel, that was the only problem.
But the staff made sure we found a place and cabs were always available.
I recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

James H

Thank you for sharing your comments here with us. We love our school groups and your students are amazing - we hope to see you in 2016

Best Regards