1,835 results
All reviews rooftop pool dupont circle silent disco great location hip hotel metro station enjoyed my stay national mall white house wanda lobby embassies gym renovation block valet neighborhood
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Loved this place. The rooms were very clean and swanky. The service was very personable. Shenae in the DC Station for morning Coffee was great. the rooms were very reasonable. the hotel bar was a little pricy, but hey its DC. Would highly recommend and would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
TIM H, Assistant Director of Rooms at The Embassy Row Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear paulaij2016,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. I am very pleased to hear that our staff, Shenae made your stay pleasant. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Tim Heo
Assistant Director of Rooms

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We recently had a corporate team building event and we stayed at the Embassy Hotel. The staff was great to work with on booking our room block, planning our welcome reception and breakfasts. The rooms are modern with nice bathrooms and very clean.

Room Tip: My room was on the 8th floor with a street view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TIM H, Assistant Director of Rooms at The Embassy Row Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Jackie G,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Placed amongst many embassies, a nicely styled hotel. Rooms were large and clean as was the rest of the hotel. Nice breakfast and good fitness studio.
Would return.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I loved my stay here! Amazing gym, love the game room, and the rooms are beautiful and quiet. Love the staff and the location is perfect to walk all over DuPont Circle. I will be back as soon as I can get back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear rebekahpanepinto,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

This is a clean, attractive eco friendly hotel in DuPont Circle. Is a block away from Phillip’s gallery , restaurants , bakery and bookstores .
Is a perfect location for walking, whether on Massachusetts Ave to observe gorgeous buildings of embassies with their luscious gardens or the opposite direction to go downtown.
I would choose this hotel again for my next trip to DC

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear ibsam2017,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, as well as location of hotel. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.