US$238
US$207
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$341/night.

State Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$125
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Hotel Lombardy(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$148
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Grand Hyatt Washington(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$171
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$339/night.

Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$119
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$194
Dupont Circle
  • Restaurant
One Washington Circle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$114
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$200
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

All reviewsdubliner restaurantunion stationpostal museumirish pub next doorgreat locationcapitol hillcorner bakerycirculator bussupreme courtwithin walking distancecomfortable bedrooms are smallan older hotelstreet noisestaff was very friendly and helpfulwould definitely stay here againfront desk staff
Reviewed 2 May 2018

My organization recently held an event at Phoenix Park and had the most wonderful experience. Everyone from the manager, to the events planner, to the maids were incredibly warm and accommodating - they handled our every request with grace and flexibility and made our stay so memorable. Highlights of our stay were the beautiful meeting rooms, spotless guest rooms, and banquet menus on a whole other level from what one normally experiences at this type of event. I absolutely recommend Phoenix park whether you are in the area for business or pleasure, travelling alone or with your family. Thank you to everyone at Phoenix Park who made our stay so special - we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
David H, General Manager at Phoenix Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

We are so pleased to have been a part of your important event and provided the venue for your organization. I am so glad the set up. food, service and attention to detail exceeded your expectations and that our staff looked after you so well. They join me in thanking you for your business.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

arrived after a long 13 hour day of travel with 2 very exhausted kids and parents and was greeted with a smile and left with a smile! Beautiful rooms, excellent atmosphere, and perfectly located to Union Station, attractions and a most glorious Irish Pub!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David H, General Manager at Phoenix Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Glad we were able to make the different for you and your family. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I went to under-grad in the district and I return eight to 10 times per year. I choose Phoenix-City Hotel, sight unseen, from a website. I flew into BWI, took the train into Union Station and started look for my hotel. I was blown away when the police officer told me it was one block from Union Station.
I was treated very well, especially by Ms. Brenda Ford, the Front Office Supervisor. She went out of her way accommodate my needs and she should be given recognition not for just doing her job but for doing her job very well!

Room Tip: Sometimes your blessing is right in front of you. Clients should make their rooms have a desk close in the internet connection.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your visit and sharing your comments and so glad you discovered Phoenix Park. We agree we have the best location in town and glad that our team, in particular Brenda, looked after you so well. She joins me in thanking you for your business.

Regards

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I recently stayed at the Phoenix Park Hotel on business. The hotel looks like it has been updated in the past few years and is very charming. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. It is a historic hotel and has small elevators. The rooms are very nice, but sparsely decorated. There was no desk in my room and only two drawers for clothes. The bed was very comfortable and the bath, while small, was adequate. Don't get me wrong, if you were staying for a day or two, the hotel is great. If you have a companion and lots of clothes, you will want a bigger room than the one I had. The location couldn't be better, close to Union Station and the Capitol. Not matter what I said, I still love this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
David H, General Manager at Phoenix Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

So glad to read your comments and happy to learn that you enjoyed the hotel and our design. And most important that our team looked after you so well. They join me in saying thank you for your visit and we hope to welcome you back again in future.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I arrived at 1:10 am and was greeted by a smiling helpful face...which was wonderful. I was tired and dragging my luggage when a bellmen stepped up, took my stuff to my room and helped me with Ice and asked if I needed anything else. It was wonderful after 2 canceled flights and one long layover. My room was perfect!!!! My shower was to die for, perfect pressure and hot water forever.

Room Tip: Location, Location and great rooms!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
David H, General Manager at Phoenix Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

So glad to have had you with us and we look forward to having you back again in future.