2,105 results
All reviews full kitchen whole foods gwu hospital grinder coffee beans ambulance sirens great location emergency room white house trader joes foggy bottom metro separate kitchen walk in closet walking distance living room kennedy center light sleeper
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is great because rooms are suites that come with fully stocked kitchens. Rooms are large and have balconies. Cool little bar restaurant lounge is located on the sublevel. Most staff were very friendly and helpful, with some exceptions but overall I would highly recommended this hotel. Can't go wrong being central to all the major sites and plenty of choices when it comes to dining. Would absolutely come back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Ross G, Front Office Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear danielmO5972GT,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed y our stay with us! I am saddened to see that there were some exceptions in our helpful service. I would definitely like to hear about this in more detail so we see where we can improve. Would you please reach out to me directly at rgoldstein@thecirclehotel.com. Otherwise it is nice that you enjoyed our Bistro and our room sizes. I am glad that you experience was a good one and we would like to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

One Washington Circle has been my home away from home while my daughter attends GWU. Each room is spacious and comfortable. It's in a great location in Foggy Bottom, in between Georgetown and the White House. After my daughter graduates, we plan on continuing staying in One Washington Circle.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Debra C,

What a nice review. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with the TA community. It has been a pleasure having you and your daughter stay with us over the past few years. I am thrilled that you both enjoyed your time with us and we can not wait to have you stay with us again after graduation.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I love One Washington Circle and have been making it my home while visiting the nations capital for several years. The location is PERFECT. It is close to the subway, sights, nice restaurants ,Whole Foods, George Washington University and anywhere else one may want to visit in Washington DC. Most of all the staff treat you well and the service is excellent. One Washington Circle aims to please. A plus is all accommodations have kitchens which is nice when traveling with children.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jamella J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this nice 5 star review. We are so happy that you were able to enjoy graduation weekend to it's fullest. It is a big time of year for us and we are glad that you had a wonderful time with us. Good luck on post grad and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel was excellent. The price was reasonable with valet. Room was spacious and had everything you needed for a comfortable stay. Location was perfect, easy to get around. Thanks One Washington Circle for the great hospitality!! Will definitely be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Ross G, Front Office Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear GONG D,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. I am happy to see that the accommodations were perfect and we are so thankful for you taking the time to write this pleasant 5 star review. We can not wait to see you again.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

For the price, this is a great deal. Large rooms with kitchen and balcony, impeccably clean, with comfortable beds. Quiet at night. Location is great (north of Foggy Bottom, south of Dupont) perfect for both work and pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Ross G, Front Office Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear R999D,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure having you here and we are thrilled that you had a great time. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinions with the TA community and we look forward to your next visit to the Nation's Capital!