US$216
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$383/night.

Grand Hyatt Washington(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$148
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

Hotel Lombardy(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$137
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Washington Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$137
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

State Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$125
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$154
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$291
US$280
  • Room Service
One Washington Circle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$194
  • Restaurant
The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$148
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

All reviewswisconsin avem streetgreat locationmartin's tavernfront deskcollege visitcan't beat the locationpotomac rivercharming hotelbit datedwithin walking distancevalet parkingwe've stayedsitting areahome away from homeroom was spaciousfew blocks
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I had a late night emergency so I needed a local place to stay. I arrived at the Georgetown Inn at about 11:30. While I was checking in, one of the guests at the hotel called the front desk and I could hear them complaining about the air conditioning not working. I woke up at 2:00 in the morning because my room was so hot-my air conditioning was not working either. They sent someone up to check my air conditioning, then told me that I would need to change rooms because it was broken. Moving everything at 2 in the morning was even worse than sleeping in a hot room. When I checked out the next morning at 7:00, the front desk clerk refused to make any adjustment to my bill. Definitely NOT worth the price and the hassle.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sheila D
MichaelWinberg, General Manager at The Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Sheila D,

thank you for your review. We regret to hear that your recent stay with us did not meet your standards. It is true that we were doing emergency maintenance on our HVAC units during the duration of your stay, and our response to your issue could have been handled in a more efficient, organized manner. We will take this experience as a learning tool for our management and staff, so that we may avoid this issue for future guests. Our HVAC repairs have been completed, and we hope that you would give us another opportunity to provide you with the exceptional hospitality that our Georgetown Inn team is known for.

Regards,
Michael Winberg

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I traveled alone to meet up with some girlfriends for a fun weekend in the high dollar part of DC. I am mostly concerned with safety when I travel, especially alone and I found this place to not only be right in the middle of where I wanted to be, but also extremely safe to stay in. You must have a room key card to use the elevators which is a wonderful feeling as a single traveling woman visiting an unfamiliar town. I was within walking distance to EVERYWHERE we went! The location was easy to find for Uber drivers and shuttle services to and from the airport. I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MichaelWinberg, General Manager at The Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear N6005AWchristinel,

thank you so much for the rave review! We at the Georgetown Inn are elated to hear that you found your stay comfortable and secure as guest safety is a top priority of ours. Our staff are always eager to make each and every guest's stay pleasant, and I will definitely pass along the positive feedback to our hospitality team. We look forward to seeing you in the area again.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

The Georgetown Inn is conveniently located blocks from M Street shopping, the Georgetown U, parks and restaurants. If you feel like a long walk you can get down to the Mall and museums in 35-40 minutes, or there are other transportation options. It is close to DCA airport.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 May 2018

We came for a visit during April vacation to see the sights our stay at the Georgetown Inn made the trip even better! Nicole at the front desk is a sweetheart, and the location is amazing! The room was renovated and a great size for our family.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
MichaelWinberg, General Manager at The Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for recognizing our hard working staff. We look forward to you and your family staying with us again in the future!.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Stayed for the weekend. Room, a Georgetown Suite, was very nice. The staff was uniquely disinterested. Checking in with bags, the doorman was chatting with a couple inside the doors. We opened the doors ourselves. Just an example. Did not feel especially welcome. On the bright side, its in a great spot if you want to walk around Georgetown and Wisconsin ave. In case Trip Advisor does not allow reviews of their restaurant separately, we would caution folks - in one seating we got a coffee cup with a fly in it and then a nice full glass of milk - with rings on congealed, unwashed food inside at the bottom. Ugh...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cruiseagentandtaxman
MichaelWinberg, General Manager at The Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

We are very sorry to hear about the service that you received during your stay with us. This is definitely not what we want our guests to experience as we are committed to a higher standard of service. The restaurant Chef has received your feedback in regards to the experience you encountered at 1310. We will be speaking with the staff to ensure that this does not occur again. Please reach out to me if there is anything that I can do to assist you.