1,334 results
All reviews national mall rooftop bar fire station free breakfast air and space museum third floor fire department great hotel l'enfant plaza within walking distance few blocks outdoor pool bathroom door uber ride minute walk family vacation pull out couch
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Staff was very pleasant and polite.
Pro-tip: The lobby to check in is up the elevator on the third floor. Don't ask me why, it threw me for a loop when we finally discovered how to get in.
Rooms were clean and comfortable. I couldn't hear any neighbors and the water was crazy hot (if you're one of those people who loves getting the water temp to scalding, this is the place!). Bathroom was clean and had all the amenities listed.
We stayed in the higher room (11th floor). We faced the highway, so I'm not sure if it's really that worth the extra money but it was an interesting view all the same.
I'd recommend this hotel based off its location to the Mall and metro stations. In terms of nightlife, I'm not sure what's really around there, we came in late, slept and checked out. They DO have a late night menu from 11pm to 7am, so if you're hungry, they've got you covered. They don't have room service, but the restaurant/bar is located on the same level as the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Stacy S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Washington DC / National Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here over a three day weekend and thought it was perfect for our family of 5. Our room was very spacious with two queen beds and a pull out sofa. Included in the price was free wifi (for unlimited devices) and free hot/cold breakfast. The staff was very friendly and accommodating from the valet to the check in desk to the bartenders to the breakfast staff. It was conveniently located, close to the National Mall and all the must see sights. I would highly recommend this modern looking hotel and if we ever stay in DC again would definitely return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Hotel was very modern and the free breakfast was one of the best of any hotel I have ever stayed at before. Was only 4 blocks from the Mall and walking distance from almost all the big tourist stops. Even using Uber was cheap because of the proximity.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank davidkI3669DI

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

First the location is great if spending most of your time on the National Mall. It's less than a 15 minute walk to the Air and Space Museum. The Hotel itself is new (opened in 2015), very clean, large comfortable rooms, courteous staff and a wonderful free breakfast. The only suggestion to the staff would be to extend breakfast by 1 hour. The only con is that parking is $40 a day for guests. However that is the rate at most other hotels in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Perry,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!