1,234 results
All reviews noma gallaudet free breakfast noma metro station white noise machine harris teeter two blocks nice hotel nice room yogurt valet parking family vacation street parking sitting area mini fridge definitely stay here again capitol hill national mall
Reviewed 13 March 2016

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ryan C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Washington, DC / US Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2016

Reviewed 11 March 2016

The hotel staff were nice and the check in was seamless. There is construction everywhere so the demolition occurring next door was to be expected. The bar tender, Rick was great and made awesome drinks. One in particular was the Healthy Enlightenment. Breakfast was ok, I wasn't too much of a breakfast sandwich person so I took the eggs out and gave the sandwiches to homeless people I encountered on my walk to my meeting.

Dear christinaf6664,

Thank you for your review. I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed the staff so much and that you enjoyed Rick's specialty drinks. I am really sorry about the construction noise and I hope that it was not too disruptive to your visit. We hope that you will come back and see us as the neighborhood continues to progress.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

The hotel staff was extremely nice, had issues with the hot water and with the temperature of the room. cozy and updated rooms, clean hotel, great free breakfast, but located in a busy part of DC that is always "alive" and noisey. Did not sleep for 2 days.

Dear Raschelle S.,

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed the staff but I am really sorry for the other issues that you had. Please accept my apologies and please reach out to me directly on your next visit at ryan.cimei@hyatt.com so we can discuss how I can make this up to you.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

Friendly staff, two blocks from the Metro, re-surging neighborhood, excellent breakfast...what more can be said. Tiffany went out of her way to help me early in the morning after her overnight shift...she helped with a great attitude. Demetrius also deserves recognition as friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: South side rooms are quieter and face the capitol view.

Dear Allen H.,

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so glad that you enjoyed everything and that Tiffany and Demetrius were so helpful. I will sure to thank them for a job well done. We hope that you will come back and see us again very soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

It's just ok. However, try to book it with a third party such as last minute deals, or you would end paying a higher premium on the Hyatt website.

Hotel is small, in a quiet area and just two blocks away from the red metro line. It's also pretty clean. The only problem I found out was with the hot water. It takes min 5 minutes for the water to finally be hot. I expressed my concerned while checking out and it looked like they were perfectly aware of. Good thing DC is not facing a drought issue.

Other than that, everything else was good.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Frank G.,

Thank you for your review. I am really sorry to hear about your issues with the hot water. Thank you for making us aware at checkout. I am glad that you found us and that you enjoyed your stay overall. We hope that you will come back and see us again.