US$238
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$377/night.

Hotel Lombardy(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$148
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Grand Hyatt Washington(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$171
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$164
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$184
US$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

State Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$125
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$194
Dupont Circle
  • Restaurant
Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$123
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

One Washington Circle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$114
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$252
US$246
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

1,731 results
All reviewstrader joe's across the streetfull kitchenliving roomfoggy bottom metrotrader joe swhite houseminute walkseparate kitchendining tablewhole foodsfront desk stafftwo queen bedspull out couchhome away from homelocation is greatlincoln memorialm street
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very well located, has friendly staff, clean facilities and is well maintained. Really, what more do you need? It was perfect for my visit to Washington DC. I need more details... ok. I didn’t use the kitchen but it was there and was clean and well maintained. I used the TVs and the remotes had working batteries! I can’t tell you how many times I need to go and get new batteries at the front desk. So was very pleased about that. They had Bloomberg station which also made me happy. I could walk to most places I needed to go.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
JohnPaulWood, Manager at Avenue Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Hi jonathanandmary,
Thank you so much for your great review! I am thrilled to see that you were able to enjoy all aspects of the stay. I know the team is very excited to see this as well.
We of course would love to have you back with us the next time you are in DC. Please do not hesitate to call on us for anything that you may need.

Thank you again for your stay with us!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Room 201 in the second floor for 5 nights. It was a generous suite consisting of a large master bedroom with King bed, a decent lounge room with desk dining table for four, sofa and TV. Then there was a walk-in kitchen complete with big fridge, toaster, microwave and coffee machine. You could cook well out of here - good for a family or friends travelling together.

We faced the Main Street Pennsylvania Ave rather than the side street as we’d heard that the church bells are loud and annoying.

However there was often loud traffic noise from the street esp as we had to keep the window open a little as it was too warm.

We had an enjoyable stay here. Staff were always pleasant and helpful eg one told me about an excellent Trader Joe’s store across the road which offered great choice for us needing milk, yoghurt, cereal and fruit etc.

We caught cabs (Uber, Lyfft) everywhere and found them inexpensive. The location is pretty close to all the tourist sites and easy to find next to the Melrose Hotel.

Overall these were comfy but a little old-fashioned. My husband said he wouldn’t stay there again but I didn’t mind them.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
JohnPaulWood, Manager at Avenue Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hi Foodhistoryfan,
Thank you for your stay with us and your review. I am happy to see that you enjoyed both the size of the rooms and the amenities.
I am sorry to hear about the street noise in your room.
We of course would love to have you back with us, and will ensure that we place you in a different section of the hotel that will be a bit farther away from the street.
If there is anything that we can do to assist, in any way, please do not hesitate to call on us.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I have reported the problem (the permanent noise in the room) three times. They have pretended that they would fix it (twice). They did not. They promise they call you back from the reception. They do not. You ask them to look for option, They do not.
Shame,,,

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
JohnPaulWood, Manager at Avenue Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Hi Georgiy K,
I am very sorry to have read this review. Your time with us was certainly not one that we consider anywhere near our standards, and I am so sorry that you experienced the hotel at this level.
I am very happy that we had a chance to speak at check out, but this does not make up for the days before this.
We will have our teams look into this issue right away, as a good nights sleep with no outside noise is one of the key expectations for our guests.
We will also be working with all of our teams to ensure better communication with our guests to ensure this does not happen again.

As we spoke about at check out, I would love to have you back with us to experience the hotel as it should be. Please contact me whenever you are coming back to DC and I will ensure your reservation is taken care of.

Thank you again for your time with us.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Fabulous location. Walkable to Georgetown and many of D.C. Museums/ Monuments. Friendly staff. Suites offer a nicely appointed mini kitchen and plenty of lounging space for a family of four. Older building but well maintained. Valet parking is convenient and costs less than most other comparable hotels. Trader Joe's a block away was great for snacks and any other grocery needs. We would definitely stay here again and recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hi tiskusre,
Thank you for your review and your stay with us. I am thrilled to see that you were comfortable in your room and were able to take advantage of the location as well.

We are very grateful for any recommendations that you can give us, and we can't wait to have you back as well. If there is anything that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to call on us.

Hotel Manag

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here last year and it was a very nice stay. This year I ended up in a very sketchy room with exposed wiring, and dirty switches and dirty tv remotes - yuck. I can no longer recommend this hotel until they do some serious housekeeping. I will not be staying here again and will probably try to find a different hotel for my second night in DC.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
JohnPaulWood, Manager at Avenue Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Hi jaamkc,
Thank you for your feedback. This will certainly help us in refocusing our efforts in room cleanliness. I am so sorry to read that you had this experience upon entering your room. I can assure you that this is not our standard. I will be speaking with out housekeeping team to ensure we continue to focus on all of the details in the room cleaning.
In regards to the exposed wires in the rooms. This is part of a full hotel project to upgrade our TV System and TV's in the rooms. We understand that our TV system is not quite up to date and these wires - or Cable as they are - are brand new cabling for the TV system(we will also be getting brand new tvs in the next few months) that will bring all new channels, with no signal interruptions. The cabling will be complete very soon in the hotel. We will have these cables hidden from view for all rooms. I am very sorry that this had not been done in your room - this was an over site by our team.

I would love the opportunity to speak to you directly about this as well if you have a moment.
My contact information is

Avenue Suites Georgetown
jwood@modushotelsdc.com
202-333-8060 - Direct
760-586-2326 - Cell phone

thank you again for your feedback.

Sincerely