“Great pizza- Ok beer selection”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
HomeSlyce Pizza Bar
Ranked #1,354 of 3,485 Restaurants in Washington DC
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been to their K st. locations 3-4 times and enjoyed it each time. The HomeSlyce is a regular sized pizza dough shaped into a 'boat' shape so you get the same amount of sauces and toping just uniquely cut into 3 large pieces. Their beer prices and selections need some work but when I have a need for pizza I choose this place all the time.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Dropped in this place at random on a recent trip to DC. Enjoyed it so much, I went back again the next night. The food is very good - try the bison chili - and the folks that work there make you feel like you belong. Had a fun night playing trivia, which is going to be a regular weekly feature. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

After a long day dealing with bureaucrats all I wanted was a quick pizza and off to bed. The folks at my hotel suggested Homeslyce that was just around the corner. I wasn't expecting anything great but was surprised to find a small modern place with a complete bar and excellent pizza/ Now I admit to being a pizza snob who grew up with pizza from Pepe's in New Haven but I have to say that this place was very good. In addition, the service was good and the pizzas came out very quickly. Exactly what I was looking for and more.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Myself and four friends stopped in to try this place out and WOW! I guess it was 5 buck sandwich day and we ate like kings for 5 bucks. All five of us we extremely surprised by the quality and taste of the food. Best 5 bucks I’ve spent in DC, ever.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I visited Homeslyce recently, killing time before an appointment nearby. Our visit was just before the lunch crowd. We hoped to get in and out especially since there was just one table with about 6 or 7 guys who looked like they were just enjoying a liquid lunch. Hubby took a while to decide on a meal and it seemed to take forever to take our orders. I ordered a chicken sandwich which came with a small salad and fries. Hubby had a meatball calzone. The sandwiches were ok. Just ok, nothing special. Time got away and i packed the uneaten half of sandwich. It traveled a little better.