“Great location and clean.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Bolly_Dol...
Canberra, Australia
“Great location and clean.”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I booked this as I needed accommodation for myself, mother and 25yo son close to 14th Street. It turned out to be a great location because I just love all the restaurants on 14th Street. It was also very clean. We loved not having to remember keys as the keypad system was far more efficient.
As Australian's, it took a while to work out that the first floor is actually the ground floor in America but that's a minor thing.
If you wanted to cook yourself, there were ample supplies of everything in the well-equipped kitchen. Furthermore, it was all in good working order.
We didn't run the airconditioning for any length of time as it wasn't really necessary but be aware that the in-room systems are quite noisy.
There were a few downsides which we worked around:
1. We did use the outdoor area but it's a pity that the chairs and table plus general garden weren't in better condition. It really needs a lot of TLC to make it an inviting place to sit on a warm evening. Having said that, it does provide relief from sitting on the stools in the kitchen and being in a bedroom.
2. The configuration of rooms is quite quirky and it's a good thing that my son and I were prepared to share the King sized bed as the fold-away was nowhere near up to sleeping on nor was separate linen for the fold-away provided. Having said that, if you go as two couples, the two bedrooms [which link together through an internal door] would work fine. One couple has to be prepared to go through a communal area if you need to get to the bathroom from the first room You wouldn't want to be using the internal door and disturbing the other couple.
All hanging space is in one bedroom which is a little inconvenient but there is a good sized dresser in the other room to compensate.
If I was coming back with friends I knew well, I would definitely stay here.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing