“Ice Queen - A Royal Experience”
Review of Ice Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ice Queen
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Ice Queen is a freezer cart, owned and operated by Ute Bassermann. Ute parks the cart outside The Waiheke Fruit & Vege Shop at the fop of Ocean View Rd in the CBD of Waiheke during the summer months. Wonderful friendly service, quality home made gelato and the many distinctive flavours a visit to The Ice Queen is a unique experience. At $3 per one scope cone this is indeed value for money. There is no option under the 'were you here for' section below so I have left it blank if the computer allows me to !! It will not so I have ticked coffee or tea which of course is totally incorrect. Such a pity that the electronic world now controls our life. I have ticked 'special occasions below because Ute will attend private functions and I have experienced her cart and service in a garden setting.
See also my review for The Waiheke Gelato Company.

1  Thank Diana M