“Delicious & delightful service ”
Review of Wai Kitchen

Wai Kitchen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend the wai kitchen in Oneroa. With some of the best views on the island, this restaurant cannot be missed! The staff are cheeky but professional and know how to cater to diverse needs, including wipping up the best cheeseboard on the island at no extra cost. Highly recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for a classy but reasonably priced experience on the island! Rate this place a 8/10 for food and a 7/10 for service.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Traveling on my own a breakfast stop here was lovely
The hot cakes and smoothie was just what I needed

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful spot! Awesome views over the bay and a lovely light filled clean dining area. The waiter was super cool... very friendly and with a cheeky upbeat sense of humour he really made our lunchtime! The food was lovely...well presented and ample portion sizes. I had a salmon and egg bene which was cooked to perfection and my husband had the chicken livers. The drink menu is very well balanced with wines, juices and hot drinks too. I had a tasty man o war sav while my husband had a rhubarb and rose smoothie...!!! Yes rhubarb and rose. It was delicious. I know cause I sneeked a taste even though I really don't do smoothies!!! If you're on Waiheke I can thoroughly recommend a visit here. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Came for breakfast Saturday noon. A busy place; staff are friendly, however it took ages to wait for the food to come, pancetta is too salty.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The view from Wai Kitchen is one of the most gorgeous imaginable. On the day I visited I was served by a lovely accommodating young woman and I really enjoyed the Salted Caramel and Baked Apple Hotcakes. I would happily recommend this establishment to any visitor to Waiheke Island.