“The best of the best”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

The best of the best. Had the Confit Duck pasta and as always blows any others out of the water. Service was excellent, always try and visit more than once when visiting the island.

1  Thank WillH793

Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

The best meal iv had all year and such an amazing atmosphere. Only just arrived and planning on going back again during our week long visit!

1  Thank AmberB2527
Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

Had breakfast there which was by far the best on the island ,I am a hard food critic and it was perfect ,Used great ingredients and so tasty ,I did not feel ripped off as some other breakfast joints Also had the best pizza there for dinner , Absolutely delicious ,Wonderful waiters especially Camille was super friendly ,I have to say it's my favourite place to have any meal if the day ,Superb and great ambience .

Reviewed 12 October 2020

Having been lucky enough to live in Italy for a couple months and to experience their delicious cuisine, I had high expectations as I felt the decor was the perfect Italian setting.
The food was amazing! Authentic and drool worthy. I couldn't fault it, the garlic and herd bread was incredible, the duck parpadelle was yummmmmm, and the mushroom ravioli was beautiful.
I only save one star as the service was on the slower side, however the staff were lovely and their european accents added to the experience.

Reviewed 27 September 2020

This is a little gem in the heart of Oneroa. We went for dinner one night - great pasta and I had an amazing beetroot risotto - sounds a bit weird but was totally delicious and gorgeous red in colour! So good we returned for a breakfast which was equally as good - yummy waffles with pear and mascarpone and creamy mushrooms for the other half,

Date of visit: September 2020