“Good cocktails”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great meal, service & cocktails! Not the cheapest but well worth it. Was on Waiheke for a girls weekend & a friend had recommended Fenice, very pleased I took her advice. Very easy to book online too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great ambience, good food and great service. We are vegetarians and found there was a good selection on the menu. Will return to try the mushroom pasta and vegetarian pizza which we had planned to have as our mains but we were already too full from ordering 3 entrees!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I could write this review in one word. Flawless. However, I have to write at least 100 words so let me tell you everything that was great. The building is so gorgeous and the decor inside is so quirky and stunning. The staff are so friendly and helpful and the menu selection has a huge range of yummy food! The food is amazing - I had a beef pasta that was incredible and my Poppa had a pork pizza that was superb. Also, the coffee is delicious and so are the virgin mocktails. Overall- you will not be disappointed if you fine here!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to Waiheke recently to celebrate my birthday and decided to go to Fenice for dinner - great decision! Great menu choices, great wine, and the staff were really friendly and well informed. The only negative is the night time lighting in the restaurant - quite dark.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Great food, with happy and attentive Staff. Broad menu for pizzas and beverages. Would definitely recommend.