Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from WaiTiki Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$129.72
from US$126.21
from US$87.65
More Info
All reviews local knowledge great tour wine tour natalie furry shanti van wineries island waiheke ferry auckland winery
Reviewed 12 January 2019 via mobile

We had a wonderful time today with Nat and her super adorbs furry dog. Nat was on time, very informative during the tour and entertained us all day long. Nat’s positive/great energy made for a fantastic day.
Def recommend this tour for anyone wanting a great day on Waiheke!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

Nat does an awesome job and did a great job accommodated our needs. Her van is comfortable and very clean. She lives on and is an expert on the island and shared her favorite places with us. Her little dog is adorable. There are multiple ways to do this island, and Nat hosts a great small group (less then 6 folks) experience.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 12 December 2018 via mobile

This tour was the best! Nat is so very knowledgeable about the island and wine! ! The wineries we went too were wonderful and distinct and a little off the beaten path . In between, Nat gave us time at the open market To shop and experience the local life. Nat is amazing and I love love love Shanti, her fur baby. She will always have an auntie in the states !! This tour felt like a day of wineries with friends! I had a great time ! If you are booking a winery tour, you must go Waitaki!!

Date of experience: December 2018
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2019

Amy come back we miss you!!! Shanti has been asking where you went! Thanks for a great day & Happy New Year!!!

Reviewed 4 December 2018

Natalie is a zen-master and the perfect tour guide. We were fortunate enough to have several tours with her. We experienced the best of the local artisans (you must visit the award winning olive oil farm) and tasted some incredible wines, if you love red go to Jurassic Ridge. More than the amazing local people and business is the incredible landscape of the island. Nat seemed to know every single special spot there was to capture the beauty of Waiheke Island.

Date of experience: December 2018
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2018

Thanks Kat I’m glad you and Adam loved your tours. It was great you had time to stay at our Guesthouse and do multiple days of tours as there’s so much to do and sometimes one day just isn’t enough. Especially with all those vineyards that need visiting!!! Hope to see you both again soon

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

My sister & I joined Natalie’s tour today & it was fabulous. We really loved the friendly personalized tour she had arranged and we would highly recommend booking her tour in future. It was fun, friendly and really relaxed - the perfect combination to experience our time on Waiheke Island . Many thanks , it was definitely a highlight of our Auckland holiday .

Date of experience: November 2018
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

Thanks for your lovely review Kylie, I’m glad you both had a great day. My face is still sore from all the laughs, thanks for bringing a great positive attitude!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I am arrived in New Zealand at 5:15 am (after a long flight from New York) and booked Natalie's tour for that same day at 10:30. Natalie could not have been nicer and her dog was a delight. She had the right mix for my first day on the island. I loved the the mix of activities that were part of the tour. There was a little walk which was a highlight. Plus she chose two wonderful wineries, which are among her favorites. The lunch stop offered a relaxed and fun time. I actually went back to the same winery another day during my stay.

We ended the day at Natalie's home were she also offers accommodations for travelers. It was a delight and I got to feed her two Alpacas. Natalie has a great personality and this tour started my vacation on a high note!

Date of experience: August 2018
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for your lovely review, Shanti & I loved having you and Anne onboard. I loved showing you around Waiheke in our lovely Winter where the pace is just a little bit more laid back than usual. You will always be remembered as the hard core New Yorkans who flew in at 5.30am and started their wine tour at 10.30am :)
Hope you had an amazing time on the rest of your travels through NZ.
Thanks