Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from WaiTiki Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$99.72
from US$151.30
from US$81.84
More Info
All reviews local knowledge wine tour natalie shanti van wineries island waiheke ferry auckland winery
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

My sister & I joined Natalie’s tour today & it was fabulous. We really loved the friendly personalized tour she had arranged and we would highly recommend booking her tour in future. It was fun, friendly and really relaxed - the perfect combination to experience our time on Waiheke Island . Many thanks , it was definitely a highlight of our Auckland holiday .

Date of experience: November 2018
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

Thanks for your lovely review Kylie, I’m glad you both had a great day. My face is still sore from all the laughs, thanks for bringing a great positive attitude!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I am arrived in New Zealand at 5:15 am (after a long flight from New York) and booked Natalie's tour for that same day at 10:30. Natalie could not have been nicer and her dog was a delight. She had the right mix for my first day on the island. I loved the the mix of activities that were part of the tour. There was a little walk which was a highlight. Plus she chose two wonderful wineries, which are among her favorites. The lunch stop offered a relaxed and fun time. I actually went back to the same winery another day during my stay.

We ended the day at Natalie's home were she also offers accommodations for travelers. It was a delight and I got to feed her two Alpacas. Natalie has a great personality and this tour started my vacation on a high note!

Date of experience: August 2018
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for your lovely review, Shanti & I loved having you and Anne onboard. I loved showing you around Waiheke in our lovely Winter where the pace is just a little bit more laid back than usual. You will always be remembered as the hard core New Yorkans who flew in at 5.30am and started their wine tour at 10.30am :)
Hope you had an amazing time on the rest of your travels through NZ.
Thanks
Nat

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Nat does a really great job with her luxury van taking you to parts of the Island you would normally miss. Amazing views, great commentary and interesting local knowledge- visits to wineries, stunning views, beaches and the best shopping areas. Usually with only 2 or 4 guests at a time.

Date of experience: January 2018
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thanks Finn, I had a great day showing you and Anne around Waiheke, loved our chats throughout the day. Thanks for bringing your happy positive vibes to the day :)

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We were met by Natalie and her dog Shanti at the ferry. Me and my wife were on our honeymoon and wanted a special tour that didn’t involve crowds, and this is just what we got. A great experience being shown different places around the island that tourists don’t normally get to see. Natalie has great knowledge of the island and her enthusiasm really shows on her tour. We couldn’t recommend highly enough. A tour we will never forget.

Date of experience: November 2017
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you Matt & Helen for such a fun day, I’m glad you loved your tour. Shanti misses you both! Enjoy the rest of your trip! Thanks Nat

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We met Natalie after arriving in Waiheke island by ferry from Auckland and spent a lovely day with her. She is the best guide we could hope for in this location. Knows local people and tradition, won't hide any details from you and won't make you hurry. We loved a tour and day with her, which was seeing plenty of wild places, a winery with lunch and some shoppping on the way back. Highly recommended person and company. Best regards! :)

Date of experience: June 2017
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for your lovely review it was great to meet you & I'm glad you loved Waiheke. Hope the rest of your holiday was great too! Thanks Nat