Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from WaiTiki Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$97.40
from US$89.70
from US$89.70
More Info
All reviews few hours local knowledge beautiful island natalie wineries waiheke ferry auckland winery
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Natalie's tour was the perfect activity for a glorious day out on lovely Waiheke Island!
Recommended

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We spent the day with Nat as she showed us Waiheke. We saw more in a few hours, met some incredible people and experienced the beauty of the island than we could have ever done in our own. I'd highly recommend Nat and her tours. Outstanding guide, helpful and informative but most of all extremely welcoming. We had a great day and would recommend without hesitation.

Date of experience: May 2017
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Thank you for your lovely review, what a great day it was! Lovely to meet you both and I'm glad you loved your tour

Reviewed 13 May 2017

My friend and I met Natalie at the ferry terminal and then our magical day began! Nat's gorgeous pup, Shanty, was our co-guide. Natalie showed us the beaches, the farmer's market, the breathtaking scenery, and, of course, the wineries. We were lucky enough to have a sunny day but Natalie's knowledge of the island could weather any storm. I would recommend this tour to anyone -- what a completely wonderful experience!

Date of experience: May 2017
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you Grace I'm glad you both loved it! You were both so much fun, thanks for all the laughs :)

Reviewed 11 April 2017

When you wake up on the Island, what can top off seeing beautiful sunny day emerge? A fabulous tour of Waiheke Island with a fantastic tour guide. Natalie, was hands down one of the most friendly, personable tour guide I have meet through a tour company. The experience was a feeling of an Old friend taking you around town. Bubbly, enthusiastic, fountain of knowledge about the island. The choice of places we visited was lovely. The lookout points amazing! Plus the unscheduled stop off at the end so we could all have our Gelato fix, just topped the day off. Highly recommend using WaiTiki tours. Thanks again for such a fantastic day out Natalie.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank vixby
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! It was lovely to meet your group of awesome high school girlfriends & show you around Waiheke. Hope to see you again one day & I can show you more spots on my list of awesome things to do in Paradise :)

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Thank you Nat for such a wonderful tour. I knew as soon as we met, it was going to be a great day!!! Our group of four friends had a beautiful day seeing all the magical spots during our vineyard and sightseeing tour with you. Your passion for and knowledge of the island shone through and we got to see and sample so much more than we had anticipated.
I can't wait to do another tour with you in the near future..... Perhaps the walking and vineyard option?
Many thanks for a memorable day on this beautiful Island I now call Home ☀️☕️

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank tloulou1972
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you Tanya! I knew it was also going to be a great day when I met you and your lovely friends. I'm glad you loved your tour and hope to see you around our island home soon :)