Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from WaiTiki Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$101.12
from US$126.40
from US$90.58
More Info
All reviews local knowledge great tour wine tour natalie furry shanti van wineries island waiheke ferry auckland winery
Reviewed 11 April 2017

When you wake up on the Island, what can top off seeing beautiful sunny day emerge? A fabulous tour of Waiheke Island with a fantastic tour guide. Natalie, was hands down one of the most friendly, personable tour guide I have meet through a tour company. The experience was a feeling of an Old friend taking you around town. Bubbly, enthusiastic, fountain of knowledge about the island. The choice of places we visited was lovely. The lookout points amazing! Plus the unscheduled stop off at the end so we could all have our Gelato fix, just topped the day off. Highly recommend using WaiTiki tours. Thanks again for such a fantastic day out Natalie.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank vixby
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! It was lovely to meet your group of awesome high school girlfriends & show you around Waiheke. Hope to see you again one day & I can show you more spots on my list of awesome things to do in Paradise :)

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Thank you Nat for such a wonderful tour. I knew as soon as we met, it was going to be a great day!!! Our group of four friends had a beautiful day seeing all the magical spots during our vineyard and sightseeing tour with you. Your passion for and knowledge of the island shone through and we got to see and sample so much more than we had anticipated.
I can't wait to do another tour with you in the near future..... Perhaps the walking and vineyard option?
Many thanks for a memorable day on this beautiful Island I now call Home ☀️☕️

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank tloulou1972
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you Tanya! I knew it was also going to be a great day when I met you and your lovely friends. I'm glad you loved your tour and hope to see you around our island home soon :)

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Nat created the most perfect Waiheke Tour we could have asked for! We started the day with an absolutely incredible coffee and pastry (the best we had during our month long stay in NZ!) and then ventured to many beautiful stops and short walks on the island we would never have made it to without her expertise. She selected a handful of great wineries to stop at along the way which was the icing on the cake! Throughout the tour she was a pleasure to spend time with and so informative. Spending a few hours getting to know Waiheke with Nat (and her furry sidekick Shanty!!) was truly a joy!

Date of experience: February 2017
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Thanks Melanie for a great day :) I have a reason for you to come back! I've just found an awesome little craft brewery that you would both love. Let me know when you e booked tour flights and I'll take you there!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Nat created quite an amazing day. The history lesson, walks, wineries and views could not have been better. She is a kind, funny, knowledgeable and friendly soul and I'm very thankful to have had the opportunity to meet her. Definitely recommend.

Date of experience: March 2017
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2017

Thank you Shellie, it was lovely to meet you I'm glad you loved your tour!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Nat was easy to work with, prompt, informative, friendly, funny, fun and kind. Exactly what we needed for our Waiheke experience! The wineries she chose were excellent and varied. We loved all the stops on our tour. It was just the right amount of time spent at each spot. She really knows what goes into an enjoyable experience. The van was very comfortable for the 6 of us. Well worth the money! Thanks so much, Nat! What a great day!

Date of experience: February 2017
WaiTikiTours, Owner at WaiTiki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Thanks Jana it was definitely a great day & I'm glad you and your friends had fun. Glad I could show you some of Waiheke's hidden gems too. Hope to see you on the island again soon :)