All reviews swan river frozen meals black swans river view indoor pool tennis courts north fremantle breakfast lounge mini bar lounge area rain shower serviced daily small kitchen living room reception staff shared bathroom stayed here for nights
Reviewed 20 June 2018

There is a major problem with this motel: several rooms including the two bedroom apartments do not have any view of the Swan River from the room and only angular glimpses from outside. Views of the Swan River is the main attraction for anyone staying at this motel and room prices are charged accordingly. The management in response to previous reviews say they do not guarantee river views. OK but why not charge a different rate for rooms without views, then those guests know what they are getting. And then guarantee the other guests river views. I am happy to pay for what they claim and extremely disappointed when not delivered and deceived. And the breakfast room does not even have a view of the river.
Furthermore I wrote this on their guest feedback form - nothing since. They just sent the invoice. Still waiting for a response, two weeks later.
We left after two days. We stayed the remainder of our time in Fremantle at the Tradewinds Hotel (on the other side of the river): not only river views but a better price and better the value which I would highly recommended: restaurant, bar, bigger rooms, better appointed kitchen with espresso coffee maker.
这家汽车旅馆存在一个主要问题:包括两间卧室的公寓在内的几间客房在房间里没有任何天鹅河的景色,只能从外面看到角落里的一瞥。对于住在这家汽车旅馆的人来说,天鹅河的景色是主要景点,房价也相应收取。管理层回应以前的评论说,他们不保证河景。好的,但为什么不收取不同房价的房价,那些客人知道他们得到了什么。然后保证其他客人的河景。我很乐意为他们所声称的付出代价,并且在未交付和受骗时非常失望。而早餐室甚至没有河的景色。
此外,我还在他们的客户反馈表格上写下了这些信息 - 此后一无所有他们只是发送了发票。两周后还在等待答复。
两天后我们离开了。我们在弗里曼特尔度过了剩下的时间在贸易风酒店(Tradewinds Hotel)(在河的另一边):不仅河景,还有更好的价格和更好的价值,我强烈建议:餐厅,酒吧,大房间,更好的任命带浓缩咖啡机的厨房。

Stayed: June 2018
6  Thank WeTravellWell
Peter H, General Manager at Pier 21 Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear WeTravellWell

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am sorry you were disappointed with the view from your apartment. It is true that we have a small number of rooms that do not have river views, Unfortunately it is not feasible to create additional room types and rates that only have one or two rooms. The team here work very hard to anticipate and accommodate the individual requirements of all our guests including access to river views. Sometimes this is not possible but when guests are staying for multiple nights and they make us aware of a request we can almost always manage to deliver it the next day if its not possible immediately. I am sorry that you chose not to spend the remainder of your time with us as we would have been pleased to move you to an apartment with full river views. The Tradewinds is indeed a fine hotel so I am pleased that you have been able to find accommodation that suited your needs.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My wife and I stayed here for a birthday celebration and were pleasantly surprised to have been upgraded to a suite. The room was quite large and had great views but the decor left a bit to be desired. Bed was comfy but pillows were way too soft, leaving us both with a poor nights sleep. Other than that was OK and price wise was pretty good but not sure I'd go back in a hurry given better choices around.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew K

Hi Andrew K,

Thank you for your review of Pier 21.Apartment Hotel. I am disappointed that you found the pillows too soft. We normally have a choice of firm and soft pillows in each sleeping position and range of other available from reception, so I apologise that this has gone awry on this occasion. We pruide ourselves on our service so I will definitely be making sure this is rectified.

I do hope you will try us again in the future

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Our unit overlooked The Swan River and the marina. The room was spacious and comfortable, clean and the restaurant was great. We looked forward to breakfast every morning. It’s central to Fremantle and Perth City. We dined at the infamous Mosmans seafood restaurant and loved it. The staff are friendly and welcoming the facilities great. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and can’t wait to return.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul W

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your fabulous review. It is really pleasing to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

The stay was average. A $300 card charge because we didnt have a credit card and it takes ages for it to be returned. (Still waiting)
The breakfast wasnt the nicest. Pancakes were raw.
For the price I won't be coming back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica M
Peter H, General Manager at Pier 21 Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Jessica M,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am sorry that it did not quite meet your expectations. The requirement for a bond on the room is an unfortunate necessity and we notify your bank as soon as possible to release it but unfortunately that part of the transaction is out of our hands once the bank has been notified. We normally get very good reviews about our breakfast restaurant and the pancake machine is a huge hit for the kids n particular. I am sorry that we did not meet our normal high standards during your stay with us.

I do hope you will try us again in the future and we can show what we are truly capable of.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We booked Pier 21 at the last minute, staying 3 nights, we got a terrific discount. We had just come off a cruise and wanted to stay around Fremantle which we used as our base, this was very central. The studio apartment faced out on the water, it was very clean and beautifully presented, our favourite thing was the breakfast, we thought it was absolutely yummy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank skd46
Peter H, General Manager at Pier 21 Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear skd46,

Thank you for your fabulous review of Pier 21. It is really great to read that you enjoyed breakfast. Yuko and her team do a fantastic job and get lots comments. I will make sure to pass on you feedback.

Thanks agin, I hope we can welcome you back again soon.