“Great contemporary and sophisticated option”
Review of Muusu

Muusu
Ranked #30 of 1,158 Restaurants in Riga
Price range: US$23 - US$45
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped for late lunch with the family. It was too late for the Business lunch menu so we went a la carte. All our dishes (including deserts) were tasty and full of interesting tastes. Wine list is quite extensive too. Service is excellent. A step above the equivalent restaurant in "Western Europe". Prices are quite steep though, thus I did not give it 5 stars.

1  Thank Just1family

Reviewed 30 April 2018

My wife and I enjoyed a very nice dinner at Muusu.
First we have excellent cocktails and then on to the new spring menu. My wife had shrimps and Lamb and I opted for fish soup and steak. My wife had chocolate dessert and I the cheese platter.
All the food was of excellent quality. My wife praised both the shrimp and lams highly.
Unfortunately the Pauillac was of of stock, but we found another nice bottle in the fine wine menu.
The service and surroundings were outstanding.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank sorhol
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Nice dinner experience in Riga old town! Great food and wine at a reasonable price - friendly and helpful staff!

1  Thank Leratata
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We went for lunch to Muusu which has an interesting selection of starters and mains. We had the herring and soup as starters and rabbit and lamb racks as mains. The quality of the food was OK, but nothing extraordinary for the price.

1  Thank HAT_Austria
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Having wandered around looking for somewhere to eat- list of good Riga restaurants left in hotel- we stumbled upon Muusu and managed to get the last unreserved table upstairs. That was the first of many delights. The food was first rate- presentation impeccable- you know a place is good when you want everything on the menu. My goats cheese starter drew looks from the next table. They were right to be jealous as I could have had it again for a main ! So cut a lovely evening short: 2 cocktails,1 beer, 1 sparkling water,1 coffee and 3 courses each(2 of us) the bill was only €138 which in my book is Great value given the food was of such a standard. My friend nearly had a moment with the first taste of fried goose liver !! Decor subdued Farrow & Ball rustic chic. May have to go back before we leave

1  Thank Londonworkweary