Lowest prices for your stay
US$36
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$36
Booking.comUS$52
Hotels.comUS$36
1,065 results
All reviews art nouveau district old town nice hotel minute walk hotel is located city centre spacious rooms breakfast was delicious walking distance perfect location double room mini bar sauna bathtub basement edge tram
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2021

We stayed at this hotel on our vacation, and we loved it.

It is perfectly located to visit the old town, and right across a beautiful park. Since we travel with our dog, it was wonderful that the hotel is pet friendly, and that it is right next to a park.

Public parking was available near the hotel, and was quite affordable. This helps a lot when you are driving your own car.

The staff was friendly and helpful. They were great throughout our stay, and very responsive. They were always available and their English is excellent, as is their attitude.

Some people say in their comments that the hotel is dated. I think they may not realize that it is meant to be old. It is a classic building, with the charm that comes with it. Everything is in perfect condition, and the furniture matches the atmosphere of the hotel. Perhaps wall to wall carpets are not the easiest flooring to keep clean, though. Nevertheless, they add to the warm atmosphere.

I should give special praise for their breakfast, their restaurant venue and their room service. Both for the great quality and for their care for health measures in these difficult times without sacrificing comfort. I felt safe and comfortable at all times.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 26 July 2021

This was super stay, quality and price ratio, amazing stuff l, exeptional helpful. will definetely stay here again, it was big pleasure and truly recommend, even with animals, our little dog was happy to stay. And we had even birthday breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 20 July 2021

A nice hotel with a good location. Walking distance to the old town and located in/very close to many of the most amazing art nouveau (jugend) buildings in Riga. Professional and good service at the hotel. I surely appreciated the outdoor terass in front of the stylish hotel. Very priceworthy hotel. Highly recommended! Keep up the good work.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2021

I loved the room, location, the breakfest. All over classical hotel experience,they do not Run after trends. Location is best in town, near park. Atmosphere is good and easy. Sleep quality war great! So with this priecē for the room this is the best you Can get!)

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2021

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel very much! The staff was very friendly and always helpful. I felt comfortable in my room at all times. Also, the location was very convenient for all my activities. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

Date of stay: May 2021