Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
frederik_ghent
Ghent, Belgium

Excellent hotel and fantastic staff

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Apr 2024
I stayed two nights in Hotel Radisson Blu Latvija Riga for work (mid March 2024), and I have enjoyed it very much. The bed was very comfy, the room was beautiful and super clean. Two minor problems in the bathroom don't detract from a great stay.

The breakfast was delicious with great variety, the à la carte dishes excellent, the staff service minded. Both the breakfast room and the lobby bar are cozy and enjoyable spaces.

The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff surprised me in a very positive way. I particularly like to recognize Linards from the frontdesk. After a long trip it was a pleasure to be welcomed by his smile and his heartfelt attitude.

So glad that I could do the spa (ESPA Riga): it has very good facilities despite the fact that it was very noisy with other guests talking loudly.

I do hope to visit Riga again soon, and to have another chance to stay here!
Trip type: Travelled solo
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 14 Apr 2024
Dear Frederik!
Let me assure you that we will forward to our colleague Linards all your kind words towards to him!
Have a great day!
    $148
0.8 km from Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, Riga
View more hotels in Riga
2,816 results
All reviews sky bar old town top floor large hotel business trip superior room breakfast buffet visit riga central location nice breakfast skyline slippers
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2024

This is a fantastic Hotel. The service, the room, the location. I would stay here again with no hesitation. I had many interactions with the staff over five days, and every single time was friendly and professional, including the General Manager who personally came over to assist me. World class service, I thank every one for a great stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Tetyana Rudenko, Other at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, Riga, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2024

Dear Spencer!
Thank you very much for choosing our Hotel as your place of stay in Riga and for taking your time to write a review about your experience. We greatly appreciate it as guest satisfaction is our top priority. We are truly delighted to notice that you have spent a great time while staying with us and glad that we could met all your expectations in terms of provided service and offered facilities. As well we are very thankful for the great score that you have awarded our efforts, as it keeps us motivated and forces to be even better. We genuinely hope that we will have a chance to welcome you back very soon to meet and exceed your expectations. Have a great day!

Reviewed 19 March 2024

I always stay at this hotel when I’m in Riga for business. It’s central to everything I need in regards to dining, shopping and getting in a little sightseeing. You have to be careful if they have a disco or techno night in the club there. It can get pretty loud.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Tetyana Rudenko, Other at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, Riga, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2024

Dear valuable guest!
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. It's a great pleasure to know that you have fully enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. As well we are very thankful for the high score that you has awarded our efforts, as it's the best motivation for our daily work and force us to be even better.
Have a great day!

Reviewed 14 March 2024

After some years break visited this hotel again, so decided to make fresh review. It has own pros and cons, but still remains one of better options in central Riga for motorised tourist. Normally it's on higher side of price range in the central area, but maybe perhaps of winter period rate was attractive enough ( <100eur B&B ). Good for city exploration, as old city within short walking range.
I was assigned to upgraded room on higher floors, rooms seems to be refurbished, however contrary to sister hotel in Tallinn, it doesn't have heated floor in bathroom. Also water temperature was unpleasantly switching hot-cold mode in shower.
Underground "Europark" parking ongoing some entrance renovation, so entry/exit might be messy, however it still good option park car for guests ( 15 EUR/24h ).
Had some evening meal in lobby bar, food was very good.
Breakfast was good, of small choice but reasonable quality. I would say nowdays some "Park Inn's" ib Baltics serves better breakfast then here...
Overall it's still good hotel if you get right price and fits your travel interests.
Recommend, but myself next time will stay in different place.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tetyana Rudenko, Other at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, Riga, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2024

Dear valuable guest!
First of all, let me thank you for choosing our hotel as your place of stay in Riga and for taking your time to write a review about your experience, it will allow us to resolve any problems that occur and help us to improve our service. It's a pleasure for us to know that overall you have enjoyed your staying with us! We are also thankful for complimenting our location!
We are sad to notice that there were some aspects of your recent stay didn't met your expectations. In regards with your issue, please accept my sincere apologies for that. Don’t hesitate to request our front desk staff as the room change or any other issue; we would be happy to assist you to match your expectations and to make your stay comfortable.
Best regards,

Reviewed 10 March 2024 via mobile

I’m on a world tour with around 115 concerts.

So a lot of hotels from Italy to Germany, Japan, China, Korea, South America etc etc.
Today nr 79.
And this hotel comes first, as the worst one.
I was on the 21st floor. The kickdrum from the club was bouncing till after 2 in the night.
The floor was not clean. There were spots on my bed that probably are…you know what.
Spots at the sink that looked like urine.
And outdated.
The bed had its best time too.

I tried to make pictures of it but they don’t do justice.

Never again I hope.

Room tip: Wear slippers and try to avoid touching something.
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear valuable guest!
We are sad to notice that there were some aspects of your recent stay didn't met your expectations. In regards with your issue, please accept my sincere apologies for that. While we’d love the opportunity to regain your trust, we understand how frustrated it was for you. We strive to provide excellent service to our guests and let me assure you that the situation mentioned by you is an unusual one, as all our team is tended to provide the best service quality, as well as all our employees have been specially trained and keep updating their skills in accordance with the high standards of Radisson Hotels. I’m truly sorry that wasn’t demonstrated to you.
I do hope that if you should decide to return to Riga and give us another chance, we will do our best to prove to you that we can provide service on a highest level as possible.

Reviewed 4 March 2024 via mobile

High class hotel with good service. Lobby and restaurant areas were very beautiful. Rooms were nice, clean and well kept. We had a little problem with the sink, which was fixed very quickly and we were given complimentary access to the active leisure relaxing area. I would have wanted to get a pedicure, but all the times were booked over a week in advance. Breakfast was also really nice. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Book spa treatments way in advance
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Tetyana Rudenko, Other at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, Riga, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2024