Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
GoPlaces167232g

Redstone boutique hotel Riga

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 May 2020via mobile
Hotel is small and called-boutique.
Nothing from that word. Wifi was not working, tv the same.
Dirty pillow! No slippers, no bathrobe.
Breakfast was small and no hot food at all.one window was broken, so we coupnd to close it properly. In small corridors there were musty smell.
After asking slipper, guy from reception found only one pair.
The best thing from this hotel is location and view from the window:)
Date of stay: May 2020
Get rewarded with One Key
  • Priceline
0.5 km from Redstone Boutique Hotel
View more hotels in Riga
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Great location.Very helpful staff. Great room: Loved the view and the heated floor in the bathroom. Only real negative is that breakfast has to be served in your room and it is very limited. Tiny reception area. I would still recommend it because of location and spacious cool room.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 19 February 2020

The room was lovely. Super clean, great view and we were lucky to have an amazing sunset the day we arrived. The service was very friendly, helpful and made itself available. The breakfast to the room was super! I would add more croissants to the basket with toasts and butter. The only downer for us was the coffee in the room. As coffee lovers, we did not like the coffee they offer in the room. I highly recommend a change of brand. There was tea, so all good!

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank atruenomad
Reviewed 6 February 2020 via mobile

Right behind St Peters Church is this lovely little hotel. Very reasonably priced. The beds were so comfortable and the shower amazing. Nespresso machine in the room and a smart TV. Breakfast is continental and served to the room. The rooftop bar or restaurant werent open when we checked. But there are so many places to go for food/drink that we didnt mind. View from our room was lovely.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tara91176
Reviewed 22 November 2019

The heating did not wok above 20 degrees. They provided a heater but it was too noisy to be able to sleep with it.
Also, really untransparent that they accepted my reservation even though they knew that there will be a Light Festival during my stay and that the room that I got was in front of a projection. The echo of the music used during the projection was hitting straight into my room - I had to have late nights when I was there because you couldn't rest.
I am now back home with a nice cold due to the heat missing and sleep deprived.
The breakfast was also not so great and nourishing

Room tip: The double rooms are not that wow - I am guessing that the larger rooms are a bit better judging from the pictures
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Oana-Maria M
Reviewed 23 September 2019

Redstone Boutique Hotel is located very cental in Riga Old Town. Tis was my second visit at this hotel, and this time I got very disapointed in changes they have done with breakfast. In June 2019 it was a very good breakfast, but this time the breakfast was bad as I feel it. The coffee machine in our room was broke. So next time in Riga I'll stay at another hotel. By the way - the room was very nice. It was a lot of noise from the bar outside in the evening.

Date of stay: September 2019