Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Mad Monk's Pub Crawl Tallinn
from US$61.43
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Awesome pubcrawl! Great organisation. I liked the fact that the start is at the Monk's bunk hostel with an hour of non limit drinking. gets the mood up and you get to know your fellow partygoers. Nice mix of pubs and a club. thoroughly enjoyed it! last but not least, its great value for money))

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 14 April 2016

This pub crawl is the best Ive ever been on, so many people, everyone is out for party, fun, laughter,dancing all night long. Meant for everyone whos looking for a good night out, Love for the Monks Bunk crew

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 1 April 2016

We got to know a lot of people there, the personal of the hostel was amazing, they prepare beer pong and were always trying to make the party awesome.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 30 March 2016

If you come alone or with a group of friends, Monks bunk is the place to be. Nice rooms, friendly staff and the best thing they offer - pub crawl. If you wanna live the proper Estonian experience, go for it. If you want to try surprisingly good local beer. go for it. Want to meet new great people? Go for it! :)

Thank you guys, you are doing great job! :)

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2015

As I walked in to to check into my room I was offered a check-in shot. Amazing, right? It gets better.

"Would you like to join the pub crawl?", Rosie (the brilliant and fantastic manager) asked me. It's 12 Euros tonight. If you go tomorrow again it's 10, then 8 the third night, then the 4th is free. Free? Really? Really.

Um, yes. I would like that. I would like that times 4. And... 4 times it was!

New bars each night. Incredible staff. Like, INCREDIBLE people. Rosie, Cleo, Mark, James, Greg, everyone. They became friends. Some of the nicest people I've met while traveling. Everyone who went had a great time. We saw so many cool bars and clubs that we probably wouldn't have found on our own.

The specifics - Unlimited beers/ciders for the first hour at the hostel. A free shot at each of the first two bars. No line or cover to the club, the third stop. Unlimited social interaction, unlimited fun, unlimited experiences.

I was quite tired after the 4th pub crawl in a row but you only live once, right? Highly recommended to anyone who isn't afraid of alcohol, experiences and great people. DO IT! :-)

Date of experience: July 2015