“Great all around ”

Ranked #98 of 1,129 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$10 - US$21
Cuisines: European, British, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Description: Clayhills is the first gastropub in Tallinn, Estonia. Our menu takes inspiration in British, European and local Estonian tradition and we carry a wide selection of local and international beers and wines. The word gastropub comes from the combination of two words "gastronomy" and "pub" and was created in Britain in 1991. Gastropubs are a recent trend that serves high quality food in a relaxed environment. Live music is a strong part of our identity and every weekend after dinner at 22.00 we have live music for your enjoyment. We look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I had dinner at the restaurant today. My whole experience was great. Being a single dinner so restaurants put my out of the way. The staff were very friendly and did not treat me different. The ribs were very good.
Would highly recommend the restaurant from singles to families.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy a gastro pub and this one did not let me down. The staff is very nice, the food was delicious and the house beer was good.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We stayed in Tailing for 5 days and ate here twice as the food was good, the service was polite and attentive and we enjoyed the atmosphere. It is also easy to find in the centre of the old town and the beer was also very drinkable

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Good quality food at reasonable prices. Drinks on the expensive side, but all in all a nice place for a relaxed central old town night out.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

There are a lot of restaurants in Tallinn's town center, though a lot of them are very small and it is hard to get in without a reservation. I stopped in about a half hour early to reserve a table and they were able to accommodate us. My husband had a burger and I had the vegetarian risotto. We did have to wait quite a while for our food, but we both enjoyed our meals and our waiter was very friendly.