“Exactly what I was looking for in local cusine”
Review of Berneliu Uzeiga

Berneliu Uzeiga
Ranked #62 of 945 Restaurants in Vilnius
Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Lithuanian Specialties, delicious, cheap, recommended to us by Lithuanians
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Very tasty food, lot of local dishes. We had deep fried koldunai and sausages boiled in lager - both definitely worth trying. Nice and professional staff.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Went for a wee break with my mum to Vilnius. Before going I search for some places to get nice food.
The first time we went the girl serving us was very helpful and friendly. I and my mum got stuffed! Food is great, the place is warm and welcoming. The next day we decided to head back there again because we liked it so much. Both evenings we had a good full meal with sides and couple glasses of wine each and traditional shots of vodka. We spend like 30 euros each time. Deffenetly will visit again once I head back to Lithuania.

1  Thank Kristina S
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent meal here. There was lots to choose from and the price was really good. Food was great quality and very tasty.
There are a good selection of drinks too.
Service was really good and all staff were friendly.
Thanks for a great evening.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

....well that is true. And after 30 years of marital bliss, some things never change.

We checked TA and thought why not. A short walk from our excellent Novotel base, make sure you spot the entrance which is slightly hidden off the main street. Inside its a bit touristy but locals there as well.

Service levels in terms of time to wait not brilliant but we knew that from other reviews and we were not in a rush so time for beetroot shot openers. Acquired taste but when in Rome.

Extensive value for money menu and everything we had was very good. Dumplings, pork, beef all spot on washed down with local beer.

And then the musical entertainment. Well I say entertainment....two local chaps with tea cosies on their head. Nice mix of tunes from the random Sandy Shaw a British singer in the 1960s to what sounded like the Lithuanian European entry from 1997.

And then the mic was thrust into my hand. Somebody had mentioned to them it was my wife's birthday and so time for customary rendition of HBTY...followed by my crucifying of Elvis's love me tender... wife died. I nearly died in hotel room later.

Ice cream to end and we were off. 60 Euros including small music entry fee which should have been refunded back to me because as I said at the beginning it's all about me.

Go and enjoy. No need to go the fish shop even if the singer swears he's Elvis.

1  Thank MStJB
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Really nice place, I recommend. Food is really tasty, a lot of local dishes. Restaurant looks very nice, good atmosphere inside, a little bit crowded but anyway there is a lot of space to sit. 5!