All reviews indoor and outdoor pools wellness section very nice hotel family room nice view steam room new wing recommend this hotel spa facilities lovely room comfortable rooms great selection infra sauna soup table tennis little bit renaissance
Reviewed 24 May 2018

The hotel delivers the 4* standards regarding style, cleanliness, services in all aspects of of accomodation, food, services and spa. Furthermore never received such a greatly organised sightseeing plan all included in the weekend package at a very reasonable price. We visited the Salamon tower, Mátyás palace, ancient crafts garden and participated a tournament in the castle and watched the sunset on boat. Wine, palinka and apple juice were offered for free during the tournament and before the boat trip - the organisers really tried hard to make you feel in Medieval times :) A 3 course dinner in the Renaissance Restaurant was also included in the long weekend package deal. God, I never had such an amazing venison soup. Main course was also very tasty with duck and pork - portions been huge. Unlimited wine, water and sparkling drink was also included. I think it was probably the best value for money experience I ever had with a spa hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Robert-ZeIIer, Tulajdonos at Hotel Visegrad, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Guest!

Thank You for the positive feedback and the 5 stars rating!

I am glad that you had a nice time here with us and were satisfied with our services and the prices.

We are glad that we could involve you in the atmosphere of the Renaissance era.

Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

The family room was good, clean and comfortable.The wellness is not so big, but it was enough for all the guest, and it is open till midnight. The staff is nice. The breakfast and the dinner was excellent, the best is that most of the foods are gluten free, and it is always visible on the cards next to the meals.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest!

Thank you for the 5 stars rating.

I am glad that all of you had a great time here at Hotel Visegrád!

We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

My girlfriend and I spent three awesome days in this hotel. Honestly, I couldn't mark any negative experience here. The mood and environment is simply excellent, gastronomy both in the hotel and Renaissance Restaurant was extra-delicious, flawless. Wellness area is great as well.

In summary this place is highly recommended not only for couples but also for families accompanied by kids or others.

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++

Room tip: Szenzációs ételek...de tényleg! :)
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank You for the positive feedback!

We are glad that you had such a great time here at Hotel Visegrád.

I will deliver your kind words to our Chef at Renaissance Restaurant! :)

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely enviroment,nice selection and filling breakfest and dinner.
Spotless clean spa and a beautiful atmosphere,and many things to do.
You have to see the palace, and a basilica in Esztergom city.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank You for the positive feedback!

We are very careful of the cleanness of our hotel.

We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The room was amazing and clean. The staff was extremely nice and the food great! Moreover, the hotel facilities are simply awesome, wish I remembered to bring a swimsuit to try the pool, because all my friends loved it.
We spent there a great weekend and wouldn't mind visiting again. Definitely recommended!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Robert-ZeIIer, Tulajdonos at Hotel Visegrad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Thank You for the positive feedback!

I am glad that you enjoyed our wellness department and appreciated the neatness of our rooms.

Thank you for the kind recommendation too!

I hope you will come back to Visegrád soon.