7 people are viewing this hotel
US$217
Free cancellation until 05/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$240
eDreamsUS$217
CheapTicketsUS$240
2,870 results
All reviews beautiful hotel designer shops andrassy avenue perfect location st stephens basilica lounge area within walking distance free tea and coffee breakfast was delicious walk in shower sparkling wine junior suite top floor walked everywhere river cruise would definitely stay here again hop on hop off bus
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

This hotel does all the fundamentals very well indeed. The room is spacious the design is good, a lovely complimentary bottle of red Hungarian wine on arrival. All the staff speak great English and are very friendly. The cleanliness (much like most of Budapest) is impeccable. The free tea and coffee room is also an excellent facility. I fully understand why so many people rate it as excellent rather than my very good scoring. Personally though for me there was a couple of bits missing, firstly for a double bed we would have preferred a double duvet and not two singles, it is a small thing but would have improved our sleep. The second was breakfast, I personally enjoyed breakfast very much my wife though was less keen the reason for this was the bacon was over cooked streaky bacon and the sausages were closer to small frankfurters. Also most of the bread options were crusty bread rather than softer style. Finally the water does not get hot enough for a couple of tea. All in all though would I recommend this hotel as great value for money, yes I would. Did we enjoy our 4 nights in Budapest, very much so.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gyula Kanel, General Manager at Hotel Moments Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear "simong565",

Thank you for sharing your recent Hotel Moments Budapest experience on Tripadvisor.
I am pleased that you appreciated the impeccable cleanliness, the friendly team, your spacious room and the red wine because of your Expedia VIP membership.
We definitely try to do our best to live the boutique character with individual design and service.
Regarding your comment about the double duvet, let me inform you that since 2018 we implemented a special 'For your convenience' card with all special amenities (eg double duvet) which are not part of the room set up but we can provide upon request. I was sorry to read, you could not enjoy this extra feature neither contacted the Reception directly.
In connection to the breakfast experience I am happy to inform you that based on our continuous monitoring we updated and upgraded our buffet breakfast variety and quality. I really hope, we will have the chance to represent it to you and you can compare the new breakfast image.
Thank you for your detailed and valuable feedback again, as it will help us to improve our services.
I hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when travel brings you back to Budapest.
Sincerely Yours,

Gyula Kanel
gkanel@hotelmoments.hu

Reviewed 3 September 2021

My husband and I, along with two friends, stayed two nights at this beautiful hotel before a river cruise. Their level of concern for cleanliness and safety was most welcome. The breakfast was very good. The atmosphere was most pleasant. The location was perfect for us. One of the friends said, “Everyone on the staff was as pleasant as I have ever encountered.” We highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nina Mork, Innkeeper at Hotel Moments Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2021

Dear "Traipsing",

Thank you very much for staying at our Hotel Moments during your recent city break in Budapest. I am also grateful for sharing your experiences with the travelers’ community.
It is so wonderful to hear that from beginning to end all of your expectations were met and I also loved reading how much you enjoyed our location and the breakfast.
We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature and it is truly rewarding when hotel visitors recognize our team members’ effort and moreover take time to say thank you.
Let me thank you once again for your kind words and for your patronage. I do hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to our Hotel Moments Budapest!

Reviewed 24 August 2021

We came to Moments Budapest for anniversary with my husband.
Hotel exceeded our expectations: greatly placed in city center (2 min walk from Basilica and main sights, yet still in a quiet street), very stylish and well furnished, very friendly staff, comfortable room and bed, great tasty breakfast.
Hotel staff was very helpful: they replied very fast before we came, organized the transfer to and from the airport, recommended the leisure activities in the city, helped to book some of them (Secheni baths), also a sweet token for our anniversary- we got a small bottle of champagne with a hand-written card (I kept it for my memories).
Room was nice, clean, good bathroom, comfortable bed.
Breakfast was a good variety- from eggs, cheeses, meats, to muesli, pastry, hand-made yogurts and fruit/veg. Cantucci cookies just stole my heart :)
I would like to thank the whole team and Mark (he was at reception when we came- gave us very good recommendations on stay, and when we left- was very sweet to propose a takeaway cup for coffee- as it was 3 am).
I would definitely come here once again and recommend it to others

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nina Mork, Innkeeper at Hotel Moments Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2021

Dear "anelk2017",

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at Hotel Moments Budapest for your anniversary.
I am so happy to read that you enjoyed a lovely time with us, and that you found our staff very helpful. This makes us incredibly proud to read. It was a pleasure to arrange the surprises for your room upon arrival and I am delighted to know that our thoughtful touches could make your experience so special.
Let me take this opportunity to thank you once again for your kind review and for your wonderful compliments. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel Moments Budapest.

Reviewed 20 August 2021

All not bad. Better than four, but not up to five syars. The room small, but comfortable. The Breakfast are desent. I liked the attitude of the reception staff very much. A very nice building. Nearby there is a supermarket and some good Restaurante.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TataPVA

Dear "TataPVA",

Thank you for taking the time writing a review after your recent stay at our Hotel Moments Budapest. We are very happy to see, that you enjoyed your overall stay at our hotel.
Concerning to your comment about our hotel rating let me kindly inform you that we are 4star hotel however we always strive to fulfil our guests' expectations on a 5star level.
I truly regret that you were not satisfied with the roomsize. For this reason our hotel offers 4 different roomtypes if our guests are not happy with the originaly booked room and we have a variety of accommodation-types from 21m2 to even 80m2. I really hope, next time we will be able to provide the best matching roomtype for your stay.
We are looking forward welcoming you at our Hotel Moments Budapest for your next visit in Budapest.
Sincerely Yours,

Gyula Kanel
gkanel@hotelmoments.hu

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

This hotel is a little gem. Right on the main shopping street and convenient to metro and bus, the Basilica, restaurants, Elizabeth Park, the Jewish Quarter. Service is great and the rooms are spacious and well-appointed. Would definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear "Laura L",

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at Hotel Moments Budapest.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit, and I am further so happy to know that you found our location to be amazing. We are truly very fortunate to be located in the heart of central Budapest, and further incredibly lucky to be just paces away from many sights. It is especially brilliant to know that you felt that you had everything you needed within such easy reach.

I would like to thank you once again for staying with us and for sharing your experiences with the TripAdvisor community. In case there is anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.