“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bathroom1
Bedroom2
Bathroom2
Street
VeryBerry Coffeeshop in the building, me awaiting my guests
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Bucharest, Romania
“Perfect”
Reviewed 29 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

We spent 4 nights in Budapest for the F1 Grand Prix and we wanted to rent an appartment in district V, in the area surrounding the St. Stephen Basilica, as we stayed there before and liked it a lot.
We chose this appartment as it suited our criteria.
It was an excellent choice. The appartment has an excellent location, near St. Stephen Basilica and the Danube, it's really cozy and charmingly decorated. It has two bedrooms, two baths and a kitchen equipped with a fridge, stove, coffee machine.
It has a tv and free wifi.
It looks exactly as advertised, it's very clean and quiet, despite the fact that is located right in the heart of a very busy area from touristic point of view. Many restaurant nearby, shops, even a small shop open 24/h and the metro station is withon walking distance as well.
And we loved Klara, the owner, a very nice person; she speaks english and is very helpfull.
We loved the appartment and hope to return sometime.

Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Stefan198...
“Great Location! Deluxe appartment! Superb experience!”
Reviewed 23 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We came on friday, we left on monday. What a trip! It was fantastic!
The 2br app is great and has a lot of stuff in it. Two full size bedrooms, 2 fully equiped bathrooms and a fully equiped kitchen. Just great. It was clean and cosy. We only saw Klara once at the beginning when we got the key but she made us feel very welcome and made clear that if there was anything that was not okay we could call here anytime.

The location of Klarahome couldn't be more perfect. It is smack in the middle of a vibrant area with restaurants, and the famous san Stefano Basilica was in plain sight if you stood in front of the appartment. Thera are a couple of supermarkets nearby. The prices in Budapest are about 40% lower than in the Netherlands (my country of origin), but it depends on what you buy and where you buy it. We walked a lot in 3 days (approx 60 km/40 miles) but it was wel worth it. We explored parts of Budapest one day at a time. You can also hire a bike, segway or an electric scooter. It's all good.

When we come back we hope Klare home is available again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Grootte appartement & locatie.
Liked least: Geen tv op 2e slaapkamer, teveel deuren en sloten om binnen te komen
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
NancyMurd...
Scotland. UK
“Lovely apartment..great location”
Reviewed 6 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

This apartment is very central,next to Bacillica ,restaurants,shops and Danube. It is located on pedestrian walkway and in very secure safe area. The apartment is very spacious,clean and comfortable. It is also very quiet and peaceful. Klara ,the owner, welcomed us on arrival and gave tips/ recommendations to restaurants etc. I would definitely return on next visit to Budapest which is a very beautiful City and well worth returning to.

Chris K
San Francisco, California
“Perfect location + helpful/knowledgeable landlord = best ever”
Reviewed 30 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This place could not have been anymore perfect. The location could not have been better. It was right in the middle of everything. Restaurants, bars, clubs, monuments, the Danube River, etc. You don't need a taxi to go anywhere. I am not a big fan of public restrooms, and never once on my 10 day visit did I have to use one because I was always a short walk away from home! The lovely landlord Klara is very helpful and will give you great tips on restaurants, sights, public transportation etc. All a short walk away. I advise that you take her advice on what to do and how to do it while in Budapest. It made our trip much more pleasurable. She lives and works less than a mile away from her condo so she is extremely accessible for whatever you may need. Being just a phone call away, she is a great and accessible resource. Budapest alone is a great city with great people, but staying at Klara's home in Budapest is perfection! If I could give this place 6 stars I would, but it only allows me to give 5. When I come back to Budapest, I know where I'll be staying : ) Thank you Klara!

Liked best: Location and helpful Land lord
Liked least: I had to go home back to San Francisco. Wanted to stay longer.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Hungary
Reviewed 17 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing