“Couldn't have been happier!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Champs Inn

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
At the front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DeborahRM
Delray Beach, Florida
“Couldn't have been happier!”
Reviewed 8 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

A wonderful apartment, fully equipped & clean in a perfect location. Gergo, the host is lovely & picked us up & returned us to airport, a great pleasure! I want to stay here again on my return for continued dental work, but it's booked )O: Hoping it will always be booked, it deserves to be!

11 Aug 2018
Thanks girls! Maybe see you some time during the winter and do the spa trip. :)
RailandSa...
“Location, Comfort and Quiet”
Reviewed 20 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Apartment is ideally located near Andrassy Ave, supermarket and #1 metro line. You can be anywhere in city center or Danube in 15 minutes or less. Neighborhood is safe and lots of people stroll down Andrassy Ave in the evening. Apartment is clean, well organized and has all amenities a traveler needs. Gergo, the host, is responsive and thoughtful and has provided quality appliances and a pleasant living area for his guests. There are also many channels in a variety of lanuages, so guests from many countries may enjoy television at the end of a day of exploring.

We stayed here for 2 weeks, and enjoyed every minute. Gergo has very nice and considerate neighbors, as well. It is quiet in the evening. Elevator too!

Thank you, Gergo!

Your age range 50-64
24 May 2018
Thanks Sandra! You always welcome back.
Reviewed 16 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Your age range 50-64
17 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review - it was great to have you stay. I hope you will come back soon. :)
Tony S
“Nice apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This apartment is great for a stay in Budapest. We stayed for a weekend in July and it was ideal. Situated near Andrassy Ut on the Pest side of the Danube it was perfect for us as we were walking everywhere. It was only about 15 minutes walk to the Danube. The owner was friendly and helpful. He offers a collection and drop-off service to the airport for the same price as a taxi but it's much more helpful because you learn about the city as you go. I would definitely recommend this apartment.

20 Jul 2017
Thanks Tony! The flat was so clean after you left, like you never been there with your wife. :)
Carrie A
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Super warm despite the chill of the weather and a jacuzzi, near Andrassy!”
Reviewed 23 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

I was inspired by a past review (written by Pamela) as it immediately gave the adventure to Budapest a sense of quirkiness.I would say that this help true for my time there :)!
The owner was very kind and sourced goats milk for me when my own attempts failed and also provided me with extra kitchen equipment when I mentioned I needed more utensils to cook with. I loved that the apartment was so warm and snug. I adored the jacuzzi and its in a really good location as it's just off Andrassy.
My only request would be more towels (as I stayed there for 10 days) and maybe if they could be a bit fluffier please...

24 Dec 2016
Thanks Carrie! Next time you will be here i will get you the fluffier things and towels as well.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing