“Great, spacious apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
my lovely, bright italian style kitchen-livingroom
second bedroom, comfortable beds, brand new mattraces
lovely italian style kitchen-living room together, as in the mediterranean homes
bathroom with jacuzzi
jacuzzi with a bottle of champagne?:)
aile
one bedroom-livingroom, very spacious like a discoteque, two handmade sofa bed with double mattraces
one bedroom-livingroom, very spacious like a discoteque, comfortable beds, brand new mattraces
second bedroom, comfortable beds, brand new mattraces
second toilet
two handmade King size sofa bed with double mattraces, and one single bed with brand new mattrace
Romantic breakfast in lovely italian style kitchen-living room together,as in the mediterranean home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lesleycnm
Beit Shemesh, Israel
“Great, spacious apartment”
Reviewed 3 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at this apartment. It is decorated exactly like the photos - very fun for our older teens/young adults. Many beds; jaccuzzi, free wifi
It was in a good, central location for our needs.
The owner was very accommodating with checkout time.

Travelling group: Teenagers
4 Apr 2015
Thank you Lesley!
I hope to welcome you or your family and friends again!
Warm regards
Magdalena
jotomalin
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Comfortable apartment.”
Reviewed 27 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

My friend and I stayed here for four nights in February. The apartment is comfortable with lots of small useful touches (eg convertors for UK plugs), and very convenient for exploring Budapest - close to the metro and to a supermarket, and within reasonable walking distance of the river (though you might prefer to take the metro then walk in more interesting areas). Having come from Yorkshire we were amused to have prints of Whitby and Bridlington on the walls. It is on a busy street, but the shutters and double glazing mean that the traffic is not particularly disruptive, though if you were a very sensitive sleeper it might be an issue. The kitchen is well equipped and there's lots of space - there were only two of us but you could have fitted many more in easily. It was a good space for a very enjoyable holiday, and there is lots to do in Budapest, from views of the Danube to excellent museums to spas to opera. We were well looked after in all the arrangements for finding the flat and getting to and from the airport.

Travelling group: Friends
4 Mar 2015
Dear Sally
I hope to welcome you or your friends again
always at your kind disposal
Warm regards
Magdalena
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 22 December 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
4 Jan 2013
THANK YOUUU!
I am very pleased about your amazing review and beautiful words. Every guests are important for me, but as you are my regular one, it is even a huge pleasure to know that you will continue to come back. Looking forward to welcome you again. Have a Happy New Year, see you soon, Kisses: Magdalena
M00ndance...
Argyll, Scotland
“Just What we Needed!!”
Reviewed 23 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

We stayed in this apartment for 4 nights in november- myself, my partner, my daughter and 9 year old grandson.WE had a very unpleasant start to our trip, as all our UK money which we planned to change in Budapest was stolen whilst in transit with easyjet. So. tired and dejected after reporting the theft to airport police , we arrived at the apartment about 10pm.We all felt a bit goomy, however as Livia, the manager opened the door, it was like being engulfed in a ray of sunshine!! The flat was bright, warm- and huge! Beds had been made up for us and after unpacking I took advantage of the lovely jacuzzi bath.
There was everything we neede to make our stay comfortable, and the damge deposit was kindly wavered to help us out.
The owner, Magdalena, had sent us LOADS of information, both about the apartment and Budapest which proved extremely useful. I was impressed by her friendly emails and obvious passion for the city.
The location was very downtown, very close to a supermarket, shopping centre, cheap cafes and even a McDonalds!! The Blaha Lujha square with excellent transport links throughout the city was just minutes wak away.
I would definitely stay there again, and highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great vase to explore budapest- Magdalena even supplied a phone number for a very inexpensive taxi company!
Have nothing but good things to say about the apartment, Magdaena and Livia- many thanks for a fabulous stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Everything!!!
Liked least: Nothing do dislike
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Dec 2012
Dear-Dear Amanda,

I repeat what I wrote you before:)
first of all Thank youuu for your beautiful words, it really makes me happy, I am truly appreciated of it.
You know, there are lots of nice persons, and lots of friendly guests, but you were one of the most friendly from the beginning with your full interests and happiness of discovering Budapest..so lovely..I am the same when I travel, and I travel a lot:)
I feel sorry of what happened to you at the beginning of your trip, bad beginning, but good continue, so you should remember only the second part of it:) I save your contact dear Amanda, and if you or any of your friend would come back would be a great pleasure for me. Keep being so kind, cheerful and shiny! It was a huge pleasure to get to know you. Kisses to all of you
from Livia and Magdalena
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: size of apartment
Liked least: loud street (however there are good windows)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 Sep 2012
Dear Kate, thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to welcome you again!It was a pleasure to have you as my guests!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing