“Excellent Base In Budapest”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
map
from windows, and in front of the building
The Market Hall, 100mt from home
View from the window
Vaci utca, 50 mt from home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
nzpounamu
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Excellent Base In Budapest”
Reviewed 24 April 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed in the Blue Flat with our two grandchildren aged 5 and 7. It was perfect for our holiday. The location is excellent, a two minute walk from the Great Market, the train station, a tram stop, the Gellart Brigde and a park that the grandchildren could burn off excess energy at. The flat itself was warm and quiet for the time of year (we were there from Dec 22 - Jan 7th) and had everything we needed for our stay. Marino, the owner, sent us timely emails and contact details about the flat and picking up the key. We were met on the day of our arrival by his girlfriend who took us through an orientation to the flat and to the area including things to see, getting around town, restaurants and shopping. I would certainly recommend this flat for accommodation and would happily stay there again should we return to Budapest.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Milano
Reviewed 9 May 2010 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other

Your age range 35-44
Roma
Reviewed 7 May 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing