All reviews swimming pool free bus nice stay perfect location sea view diner wellness
Reviewed 30 May 2016

The room was clean and comfortable. Vile Park are located near the Hotels Histrion and Bernardin.In the morning we walked to Piran and have a nice fish lunch. In the afternoon we visited the wellness center Hotela Bernardin, very clean, lots of available sun loungers and swimming pool. Breakfast is buffet style, and a large variety of meats, cheeses, eggs, fruit...
We will come back, we recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2016

It took an hour and half to book in. I was 15 minutes late on congress because of that. Urin smell in toilet, scraps of smashed mosquitos on the walls, old scraped and stained beadspread, old and drty plastic chairs and table on the balcony, old and too small TV for this kind of room. I required a discount but on the reception desk they were not authorized. The receptionist promised me the director will contact with me next day, but I received no emails from him. Staying in this room in my opinion is worthed aboute 35 EUR(because of the breakfast), but not overprising 90 EUR.

1  Thank cmarko2016
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Such a nice panorama, room view, but poor maintained, still have 14" CRT TV, old equpment (beds, toalettes....), old floor carpets, rooms are from 70 ies and it looks, that werent renew since than. Such a nice place, such a shame rooms

Reviewed 14 May 2016

I was attending a seminar. I stayed there because I did not have other possibility.. Im sorry to stay there - price much to high.. The room was dirty - the shower was very dirty.. No wiew, room was dark, dinner was bad.. terrible experience.. Im sorry i did not take pictures of the shower and bed like it really looks like - because the pictures on the website of the hotel are not as it is in real life..

Reviewed 16 February 2016

I stayed in the Vile Park hotel when I attended a conference. The hotel rooms are basic, but clean and it's OK, if you need a place to sleep. The room was very dark as trees stand right in fron of the windows. The breakfast hall was in the nearby Historian hotel. Breakfast was good and ample, just avoid the coffee.

Date of stay: June 2015