All reviews great hotel nice staff parking cereal breakfast slovenia city euros
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I absolutely love Maribor! If my husband declared we were leaving the UK and had to go to live abroad Maribor would be my first choice. In fact I just love Slovenia. It is such a lovely, laid back place. A bit like the UK 20 years ago when people had time for one another. Anyway, this hotel is about a 50 minute walk from the town centre so a bit of a trek but you can catch the number 6 bus outside the hotel for less than a couple of euros. The staff at the hotel and very friendly and helpful, rooms are basically furnished and I would say slightly dated but they are absolutely immaculate. The breakfast is good, cereal, bread, meats, cheese etc. Don't expect a full English breakfast as you'll be disappointed. You can get eggs any which way you like though. And of course, a cappuccino! I would certainly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again.

Room tip: The hotel is situated away from the city centre so all rooms would, I think be quiet.
1  Thank Floral-H65
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I purposely selected the smallest room in the hotel and was very happy with my choice. Yes. It was small, but I was only sleeping there! The manager apologized for the small room but I explained that it was exactly what I wanted. My only complaint was a weird shower handle that sprayed everywhere. When I told him about it, he immediately jumped into gear to have it replaced. The breakfasts were sumptuous and a hot breakfast was there for the asking. The breakfast staff were disappointed that I didn't request one! All were very helpful and I'd highly recommend Hotel Bajt. I would recommend having a car available as the hotel is located in a residential area, not near the city attractions.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We came for the Maribor / Liverpool game, me and my 13th son.
Location wise it’s just out of town but only a short cab ride away.
Staff were really friendly and helpful, rooms are fairly basic but were good for the price and had everything you needed.
Parking was free and breakfast tasty the next morning.
Maribor and Slovenia really is a beautiful place.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Great staff, our room was great. Lovely breakfast. A great spa on the lower level 5 Euros for hotel residents. Plenty of free parking on site. Not close to city center, so you'll need a car. A bar across the street, which belongs to the hotel, not open Saturday night or Sunday,

Room tip: Close to the elevator
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Nice clean rooms and Great breakfast (you can ask for eggs and coffee and they do it especially for you). Friendly staff. Hotel is quite far away from the centre especially if you do not have a car. However the no.6 takes you to the centre in 10 minutes.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelBAJT, Front Office Manager at Hotel Bajt Maribor, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Thank you for your review! Greetings from sunny Maribor!