“Great Service!!”

Ranked #11 of 25 Transportation in Ljubljana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Last Summer 2017, we went to a trip to Europe (Slovenia, Austria, Italy, and Germany). For 11 days. We booked with Transfer.si to drive us the whole days. Our guide was Neso, he is really a nice guy, very helpful and friendly. He is very informative, he just gave us some information about each place we visited, and he was giving us some suggestions and recommendations about where to go and what to do. The company provided for us a family car, it was very suitable. We had safe and enjoyable trip with them. Specially with Neso. If I get the chance to visit Europe again I would differently take the trip with them. You don't have to worry about your family, with them every thing will be great and well organized. They were contacted us via email before our trip, and I was really comfortable with them as everything is organized.

TransferSI, Manager at Transfer.si, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

And I also enjoyed company of all your group. Hope, we do some more trips together.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"informative"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Review a bit late as I thought I did this already!

We used this company once again for a Zagreb to Prague trip, my wife and I and our dog.
Once again Neso was our driver and this time he brought along his son for the trip. Again, it was a comfortable, professional trip by a great company and a great driver!
Picked up right on time in Zagreb at our apartment. This time he removed the second row of seats so we sat in the 3rd row and our dog could have the area in front of us instead of being in the back of the van. Really nice gesture! The dog loved it of course!

The trip to Prague was smooth with stops along the way for bathroom breaks and coffee. When we got to Prague there was a 20 minute delay at our apartment waiting for the person with the keys, so we all went for a beer at a local pub.

I must say this company is one everyone should use, and if you can request Neso, he is awesome!

TransferSI, Manager at Transfer.si, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you Jeremy. We will see you again, I hope.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

2 years later, we used Transfer.si once again for another road trip starting from Prague all the way to Krakow; the other cities in-between were Salzburg, Bratislava and Budapest.

Our chauffeur, Neso, was a professional. He drove us safely to all of our destinations, all in 10 days. We enjoyed his stories of his dogs.

We hope to use him again when we route another road trip in Europe!

TransferSI, Driver at Transfer.si, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you very much for kind words. Hope to see you all again soon. You were great group to hang out.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We pre-booked a transfer from Budapest to Ljubljana and one from Ljubljana to Rovinj. In between we used this service for a day trip to Lake Bohinj and surrounding sights. Neso was our driver for all three days and we couldn't have found a nicer guy to get us around his beloved Slovenia. Easy-going, but informative and helpful - we can't find enough words to compliment this service that was offered. Would use them again in a heartbeat!

TransferSI, Manager at Transfer.si, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

We had a blast, didn't we? Hope, to se you soon again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I pre booked and pre paid for my visit with friends to croatia. They promised a driver would be awaiting the the airport however they were not after waiting over an hour with no call from anyone I decided to try and find out what was happening. I was given many excuses and just told to be patient. As I had no other option I had to wait as they had my money. The driver was 2 hours late and he then left us at the ferry dock to then meet another driver the other side. When travelling away from home this made the first day a nighmare and they just didn't seem to care. A journey that was only meant to be 2.5 hours ended up as 6. When finally arriving to our hotel upset and exhausted they text and said they would not be returning me due to me calling constantly. No apology at all they just blamed me. I then had to pay for a separate return and have now found out they have no returned any money so this is now with my bank as a case of fraud investigation to have my money returned. Do not make the mistake I did and book with this rude, unhelpful and thieving company.

TransferSI, Owner at Transfer.si, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Lauren, this are serious accusations from your side. All important parts of your review are just not true. On day of your arrival you sent us an email with information you are arriving earlier then scheduled. Driver was already selected and should be on airport to pick you up. But because of some heavy traffic acident, he was unable to avoid heavy traffic due to this accident. Road was closed and detour was impossible. We explaid that to you on your first call (made about 10 minutes after your landing). And you just did not care about it. But we did say to you that we will update information, and will check with driver. But we were receiving calls from you every 1-3 minutes complaining. To be even harder, your friend in group did the same from their mobile. You completely sieged our lines, we were not able even to call out (driver for expamle).
Driver did pick you up 1 hour later (if your flight had such an early landing then scheduled, it not our blame as well), and we apologized to you for delay, even it was out of our rich to influence on traffic.
While on way with our driver, you started sending us texts and emails. Your communication was very disrespecting. You behaved as some super star celebrity and even if our services would be perfet, you would still interpret something and devalue our services. And I as owner of this company decided, we will not provide you with return transfer, as I did not want same story to repeat. I had couple of emails from you and I answered only to one of them. I informed you that return transfer will not be provided and return transfer WILL be refunded. We cannot overtake bank procedures regarding chargeback to your card. You cannot talk about fraud in any way.
These heavy accusations, which are all untrue, are only result of feeling offended.