“Brilliant Service”

Ranked #11 of 25 Transportation in Ljubljana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We pre-booked a transfer from Budapest to Ljubljana and one from Ljubljana to Rovinj. In between we used this service for a day trip to Lake Bohinj and surrounding sights. Neso was our driver for all three days and we couldn't have found a nicer guy to get us around his beloved Slovenia. Easy-going, but informative and helpful - we can't find enough words to compliment this service that was offered. Would use them again in a heartbeat!

TransferSI, Manager at Transfer.si, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

We had a blast, didn't we? Hope, to se you soon again.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"informative"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I pre booked and pre paid for my visit with friends to croatia. They promised a driver would be awaiting the the airport however they were not after waiting over an hour with no call from anyone I decided to try and find out what was happening. I was given many excuses and just told to be patient. As I had no other option I had to wait as they had my money. The driver was 2 hours late and he then left us at the ferry dock to then meet another driver the other side. When travelling away from home this made the first day a nighmare and they just didn't seem to care. A journey that was only meant to be 2.5 hours ended up as 6. When finally arriving to our hotel upset and exhausted they text and said they would not be returning me due to me calling constantly. No apology at all they just blamed me. I then had to pay for a separate return and have now found out they have no returned any money so this is now with my bank as a case of fraud investigation to have my money returned. Do not make the mistake I did and book with this rude, unhelpful and thieving company.

TransferSI, Owner at Transfer.si, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Lauren, this are serious accusations from your side. All important parts of your review are just not true. On day of your arrival you sent us an email with information you are arriving earlier then scheduled. Driver was already selected and should be on airport to pick you up. But because of some heavy traffic acident, he was unable to avoid heavy traffic due to this accident. Road was closed and detour was impossible. We explaid that to you on your first call (made about 10 minutes after your landing). And you just did not care about it. But we did say to you that we will update information, and will check with driver. But we were receiving calls from you every 1-3 minutes complaining. To be even harder, your friend in group did the same from their mobile. You completely sieged our lines, we were not able even to call out (driver for expamle).
Driver did pick you up 1 hour later (if your flight had such an early landing then scheduled, it not our blame as well), and we apologized to you for delay, even it was out of our rich to influence on traffic.
While on way with our driver, you started sending us texts and emails. Your communication was very disrespecting. You behaved as some super star celebrity and even if our services would be perfet, you would still interpret something and devalue our services. And I as owner of this company decided, we will not provide you with return transfer, as I did not want same story to repeat. I had couple of emails from you and I answered only to one of them. I informed you that return transfer will not be provided and return transfer WILL be refunded. We cannot overtake bank procedures regarding chargeback to your card. You cannot talk about fraud in any way.
These heavy accusations, which are all untrue, are only result of feeling offended.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I was going to a festival but travelling solo and late at night/ early morning. The festival providers transport did not match my flight ans was useless so had to organise my own transport and found transfer.si via the internet. Communication from the start was very good and quick therefore reassuring for a solo female traveller late at night to somewhere with very limited public transport. Again my flight was delayed and communication and service was perfect. Driver friendly and professional too. 10/10.

TransferSI, Manager at Transfer.si, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Lorna,
Thank you for your nice review. It was our pleasure to offer you safety and comfort in our services.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have used Transfer.si on several occasions and they are always excellent ! The drivers are there to meet you with a sign and are always punctual, courteous and reliable.. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

TransferSI, Manager at Transfer.si, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you very much for these nice words. In future we will put evem more effort to keep your expectations.

Regards,

Transfer.SI

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I, and our dog did a trip from Vienna to Split Croatia using this service in November of 2016.
Instead of train or flying, we decided to book with this company so we could see and enjoy the drive.

I talked to a friend in Budapest and he mentioned this service, which we decided to use.

Our driver, Neso, was great! He was professional, informative, friendly and told us a lot about the region as we drove through. He gave us recommendations of things to see and do in Croatia, and also told us about things to do in Slovenia should we visit there.

Because we had our dog, he planned stops every 2 hours to let him stretch and do what dogs do.
He even sprung for coffee and a regional treat for us at one of the stops.

I have nothing but great things to say about Neso, and this company, and we are using them again in February. We also have a September trip to northern Italy and Slovenia planned and we will use this service yet again.

I recommend this service 100 percent.

2  Thank Jeremy G
TransferSI, Manager at Transfer.si, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Jeremy,

Thank you for these kind words. These kind of reviews gives us even more motivation to seek perfection in our services.
We like to show ourselves as "pet friendly" service provider.