1,016 results
All reviews old town city centre the dragon nice hotel standard room train station reception staff quiet area the river few minutes walk nice breakfast slovenia possibility fi minibar castle
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Rooms were clean, stylish and modern.
Would defintily recommend to use superior, not so big difference in price, but a lot nicer rooms. Breakfast was also great, staff was always filling plates up, so no shortage.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ivica_jelicic
HotelParkLjubljana, Guest Relations Manager at B&B Hotel Ljubljana Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Thank you Ivica for the kind words!

It makes us really happy that our efforts don't go unnoticed.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Basically everything which is nice to see in Ljublana center could be reached by foot in a few minutes. Additionally, there is a bus stop right at the edge of the park.
My room was practical, bed, TV, desk. I could work and sleep, the bathroom was functional.
Breakfast was medium, but ok to start in the day. I could leave my luggage in a safe locker room in the day of my departure. Staff was friendly.

Date of stay: January 2017
2  Thank 296businesstraveller
HotelParkLjubljana, Guest Relations Manager at B&B Hotel Ljubljana Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Thank you very much for you review!
We will try to make your next experience a bit less medium and also improve the breakfast :)

Have a great day and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I like hotel Park in Ljubljana because staff is nice, location great, rooms pleasent. But, in hotel exists only two lifts and if you are on 11th level, it is pretty bad thing. But anyway, this is my choice every time.

Room tip: single with bath
2  Thank Olga V
HotelParkLjubljana, Guest Relations Manager at B&B Hotel Ljubljana Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Dear Olga,

Thank you very much for your comment. We agree with you on the elevator problem, but as the building is under Monument Protection for being an example of 70's Yugoslavian architecture, we can't do much about it, unfortunately.

I am glad, that you decided to overcome this small obstacle and decided to stay with us none the less.

Have a wonderful day!

regards,

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Excellent position in center of the city in the peacful place with little park and playground for little children . Good and clean accommodation, very pleasant stuff. The bathroom is too small, it will be nice too have a balcony.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank milly903

Dear Milly,

Thank you for your comment!

The bathrooms are a bit small, we agree with you on that, but there are some space limitations we can't overcome because of the structure of the building.
Hopefully you will be able to forgive us on that one and enjoy our rooms nonetheless.

Have a great day, and see you next time?

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Whenever I travel to Ljubljana, I stay at this hotel, because I am very satisfied. It is near the train station, there is a parking lot (I usually come by train), and it is also near the center. The area is peaceful and quiet. This is not the luxury hotel, and it is not new, but it is clean, warm in winter and quite comfortable. Perhaps the bathroom door could be repaired at the bottom.
The staff is friendly. I don't know about the breakfast, because I don't take it.

Date of stay: December 2016
2  Thank mkos_594829

Thank you very much for your review and your repeated visits!!

Firstly, can you please get in contact with us about which door do you mean? We will fix it ASAP!
We are still in the rennovation proces of some rooms so in the near future the majority of the rooms will be completely new, and the others refurbished.

Have a great day and see you next time.

Enej V.