“I will be back”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Apartment RUS Bled

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
fence around our house
Apartment Rus in the yellow house
winter beauty
parking in front of the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

F3741UUpe...
Sidcup, United Kingdom
“I will be back”
Reviewed 19 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

This was my first time booking a rental abroad rather than a hotel and, I have to say, the experience has really turned me onto the idea.

Before making our way over to Bled there was a good amount of communication between myself and the owner of the apartment. She was lovely over e-mail and equally so when we arrived and got the keys. She offered up suggestions for cheaper ways to make our way back to the airport and she would have given suggestions on things to do if I hadn't already planned the entire holiday.

The location was a little hard to find, but someone was waiting there for our arrival and quickly got us into the apartment.

The apartment itself was perfect for what we needed. It was less than five minutes away from the lake and less than ten minutes from the bus station. There are a lot of nearby restaurants and two grocery stores within easy reach.

There is nothing else you could have wanted from a holiday rental. The wifi was quick, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom was massive with a good power shower. The kitchen had a lot of the mod-cons including a dishwasher with tablets and all the crockery you could need.

I have already suggested this place to a lot of people and I know that when I make my return to Bled (for the 4th time) I will be looking to stay here again.

Thank you for everything.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The location & The Rus Family
Liked least: nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Stuttgart
Reviewed 15 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
15 Apr 2014
Hello,
thank you for your review. Hope you come safe from Croatia.
Please let me know how it was with paypal. If you need anything (confirmation) from my side, do not hestitate to ask me.
I don't feel good with our situation about the payment, so please tell me if everything is ok.
By Irena
countrygi...
North Wales
“Perfect for us”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Apartment Rus for 2 weeks in July and were very happy with our choice. The apartment was spacious, very well equipped, immaculately clean and Irena made us feel very welcome. She was also kind enough to do some washing for us mid stay. The apartment has off road parking which was very useful. There is a supermarket and restaurants close by and Lake Bled is a just a few minutes walk from the apartment. Even though in the centre of Bled, the apartment is very quiet, as at the rear of the building, with a lovely terrace and garden where we enjoyed a pleasant drink after a hard days hiking. The location was perfect for access to hiking trails near to Bled (the Pokljuka Plateau has some good routes), also trails at Bohinj (about 30 minutes drive away) and Kranjska Gora (about 40 minutes drive away). We enjoyed a wonderful holiday in Slovenia and hope to return to Bled in the future. We would certainly stay at Apartment Rus again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet and private location
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 50-64
B-AnneS
Hobart, Australia
“Just the right balance of privacy and support”
Reviewed 30 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

We very much enjoyed our five nights at Apartment Rus, and we agree with all of the positive comments below. It is a very comfortable and relaxing apartment, convenient to everything yet in a peaceful setting with a garden patio to enjoy after a day's walking or bike riding. It is well equipped and impeccably clean.

In particular, we appreciated our host's perfect balance between giving us privacy but being there to help us whenever we sought their assistance. They are all an exceptionally nice, thoughtful and sensitive family who added to the pleasure of our stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was great, and the garden patio was an added bonus.
Liked least: Perhaps a little more shower water pressure, but it really wasn't an issue.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing