“Mountainbike tour with 10 people of over 4 hours including lunch.”
Review of Ula Warsaw Tours

Ula Warsaw Tours
Ranked #22 of 135 Tours in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Born and raised in Warsaw, I have been a tour guide to visitors from all over the world since 2010 and am certified by the Polish National Board of Tourism. I simply love Warsaw and have built my reputation by delivering a very professional service with a warm personal feel. In addition to all of the major attractions that I can show you, I am always up to date on the local hotspots.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a great trip with our group from Holland and learned a lot about Warsaw. Ula answered all our questions and shared at lot of information. A wonderful lunch in an authentic restaurant was arranged too, as well as an advice for an original Polish high quality dinner. Do not look any further, contact Ula.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Ula M, Owner at Ula Warsaw Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you Harmen! Hope you had a great time in Warsaw and Krakow! All the best to your team! Best, Ula

All reviews
"highlights"
"sights"
"stories"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found Ula on this platform and as the Reviews before we had a fantastic time. She picked us up at the hotel and drove together to the old Warsaw. We spent 3 interesting and funny hours around the old city and learned a lot about the history of Warsaw and their former celebrities. I only can say two thumbs up and anytime again :-)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Ula M, Właściciel at Ula Warsaw Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Christina. It was a pleasure to guide you and your group. All the best! Ula

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Booked the tour with Ula after having called her. Was immediately pleased that she spoke perfect English (many tours claim to have English speakers who then mumble one sentence in English after five minutes in the native language).
The day before the tour was cold but bright however the morning of the tour it rained and was generally miserable. I was tempted to cancel the trip but am glad we did not.
Ula turned up early at our apartment and her bright and cheery attitude was like a breath of sunshine. Additionally, it was made special to learn that she shared birthday with my wife (the day before the tour) and that the day of the tour was her Name Day - something I had not heard of before (first lesson for the day).
The tour itself was great fun and highly informative. Ula loves her city and takes care to explain what things are, how and why they are there and the significance to the Polish people and to tourists alike.
Warsaw is an amazing city and the Old Town richly deserves the UNESCO World Heritage recognition. The pictures of the before and after give an understanding of the effort that the Poles have made to recreate their city after the devastation they endured and Ula took us through it all.
The rain tried to dampen the morning but Ula's enthusiasm, knowledge and charisma made it a tour I will long remember and am actually hoping to redo when the weather is less inclement,
Thank you Ula and, to anyone reading this and considering visiting Warsaw, if you go, call Ula. It will be worth it. Enjoy.
Tony

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I had an amazing day with Ula visiting Chopin's birthplace, church in Brochów, and Sanniki. Ula is very informative and resourceful, and also importantly, her time management is excellent so that you would be able to enjoy what you should enjoy without a rush. She is also friendly and very fun to be around. Ask her any question about Warsaw, I am sure you will get the answer. I highly recommend her!