2,063 results
All reviews riviera travel wawel castle executive room old town swimming pool overlooking the river the main square excellent hotel city centre busy road good size tram stop minute walk breakfast buffet is long weekend room was large mini bar
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at novotel krakow for an anniversary trip.
The hotel is an excellent location,a 5 min walk into the main square. The Wawel castle is right next to the hotel and there is a walkway along the river leading to the castle which offers stunning views.
The hotel itself is modern, very clean and the staff are extremely warm and friendly and can't do enough for you.
I have to pay a special mention to Gregorz who worked in the bar, he was such a gentleman and so very friendly. He gave us lots of useful advice on the local area, he taught us some useful polish phrases and introduced us to some of the local drinks. He is a credit to the hotel and made us feel so welcome
There is a pool with a sauna within the hotel which is worth a visit.
We ate breakfast in the hotel which was buffet style with a good choice of dishes although mainly Polish style food.
I would highly recommend staying at this hotel we most definitely will be visiting again!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank llaird2015
Wojtek K, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Novotel Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Dear Llaird2015,

Thank you for your time to share with us your review and feedback. We are really happy you had a good stay with us and we all look forward to seeing you again at our hotel in the future.

Grzegorz sends you his best regards!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2017

During a five night stay we enjoyed the location, cleanliness, excellent breakfasts, spacious rooms and attention of the staff. Located across the street from the Vistula river and within site of the Wawel castel. There were many restaurants within easy walking distance. Also, a pharmacy and shopping area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2017

This hotel is well situated being close to the river and about 10 minutes walk from the city square and the castle.
The rooms were very large and have two double beds.
The breakfasts were well set out with plenty of choice but at weekend there were not enough staff members to clear away the tables so that it looked untidy and one could not find somewhere to sit. Monday was entirely different. We had one meal in the evening which was reasonably priced with good food and excellent smiley service

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Dpalton,

Thank you very much for your kind review and your understanding of the situation with the staff. We're glad this fact did not affect your stay with us that much. We really hope to see you again at our hotel in the future.

Wishing you all the best,

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Wow! I didn't know what to expect, but after a warm welcome by friendly and attentive staff, I visited my room not knowing what to expect as I had been apologies to for only having a twin room. But the room was a good size with twin (queen or double beds) with all the services you would require. The bathroom ( the room too) are decorated to a contemporary style, bathroom has a large walking shower good lighting, mirrors and facility's.
The bad area offer a small but good selection of food and drinks, if a little in the expensive side.
In the basement is a gym, pool, sauna and spa which was hardly ever used when I was there.
Although it has Centrum in the title it is a 15 minute walk to the old town tourist areas, only 5 mins or so to the old castle via a walk beside the river. This makes the hotel is easier to come and go by road for other places in the city, or just to use as a base for the region.I would certainly return again when I next visit Krakow.
Again. I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel quality and finish, but most of all by the friendly, welcoming and attentive staff - please keep up your good work !

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ade-the-great
Wojtek K, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Novotel Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear Sir,

On behalf of myself and the entire team here at Novotel Krakow Centrum I would like to thank you very much for your kind review and your words of appreciation.

We all look forward to seeing you again at our hotel in the future.
Wishing you all the best,

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We stayed here for a long weekend.

A very clean and well presented establishment. Located very near to the river Vistula and the old town so it is convenient for sight seeing.

The staff were polite, professional and very helpful at all times.

The breakfast buffet is varied and plentiful. There is a bar which opens until about 1am so a nightcap is possible after you return from your evening out.

Highly recommended.

Room tip: Room 515 has great views over the river and the castle.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends