1,634 results
All reviews great location the main square old town large hotel train station twin room school trip no tea coffee making facilities recommend this hotel no air con five minute walk salt mines bottled water shopping centre continental breakfast reception staff cleaned every day
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, such good value for money. My son and I stayed here. Short walk from the train station and the main square in old town. Highly recommended. Very modern rooms. Comfortable beds. Worth staying here

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank callil2013
Agata_Marketing, Manager at Hotel Wyspianski, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Calli, thank you so much for your nice opinion, we appreciate it. We are pleased, that Wyspianski Hotel met your expectations and you felt comfortable in our newly refurbished room. We hope, you will come back to us again soon, to see more attractions of beautiful Krakow. Greetings from Wyspianski Hotel.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Hotel Wyspianski is a very good hotel, right in the heart of the beautiful city of Krakow. On the whole, all I can do is applaud the hotel, as it was clean, the staff were very friendly and it is only a five minute or so walk from the city centre. When I arrived with my group on the 15th of February, 2018, we were firstly greeted warmly, and the kind gentleman offered to take our bags in order to store them in the rooms while we explored the city. We also had food in the hotel that evening, which was delicious. I am going to be completely honest in saying the soup they serve as a starter doesn't look at all appealing, as it is green and has bits of chicken floating around it. Except from that, it was a delicious meal, as we had a slab of perfectly cooked pork with roast vegetables. We then had a trifle for dessert, which was delicious. After a very good evening in the hotel, we returned to our rooms, and there was only one emotion I was feeling after opening the door to our room- IMPRESSED! The room was modern, and we had a triple room, where there were obviously three beds. The beds were very comfortable, and provided an excellent nights sleep. If you wish to ever visit this hotel, I recommend that when using the shower, you wait for the water to heat up for around 10 minutes. After waiting for roughly five minutes, my friend got impatient, and decided to have an ice cold shower, and it was only when he was about to finish the water warmed up. From the room, there was an amazing view, behind the curtains there was a huge window with a fantastic view over the city. There were sockets and USB ports scattered around the room, but they were mainly above the desk in the room, where there must have been at least five or six sockets, and seven or eight USB ports- plenty for anyone who's staying there. In the room was also a few comfy chairs to sit on, and there was also a TV, that only had showed Polish channels. There were lights all around the room, which was great as you could have as many or as few lights on at one time depending on preference. There was a problem with the LED strip lights which were above the two beds which were by the window of the bedroom, as they just wouldn't turn off. We had to stay up until 2 in the morning, trying every way possible to turn off the lights, including inserting and removing the room card from the holder (which controlled the power in the room) continuously. Those lights were obviously dodgy and needed a look at, which is a shame as those lights are the main reason for me not giving this hotel a five star review. The only other complaint I have of this hotel is the noise that was in the hotel. After reading many other reviews, I have learned that there always seem to be many teenagers in the hotel, obviously causing much noise. For us, this wasn't the case. It was only on the final evening of our stay did a bus of teenagers arrive. To be fair, they caused havoc. They were running about the place screaming, laughing and joking, which is obviously nice as they were enjoying themselves. But at around half past ten, when we started settling to go to bed, there was the same volume of noise, which was very annoying. Also, at around eight o'clock in the evening on our third and last night, me and my two other friends went to see our two other friends from the group, down on the second floor (we were on the top floor), but we found that their corridor was heaving with teenagers, and they were playing loud music from speakers, and shouting and slamming doors. My friends from the second floor didn't get much sleep that night as the noise didn't die down until past midnight, and the fact that the hotel has a policy that they must remain in their rooms past ten o'clock at night wasn't at all reassuring, as the hotel weren't doing anything about it. The breakfasts at the hotel were okay, but not at the same standard as the supper. As soon as you walked into the restaurant for breakfast you were greeted with a sickly waft of Polish sausage, which personally put me off my food. They served continental breakfast, so mainly cheeses, meats, salad and cakes. None of this food was really appealing to me, so on the whole I just had bread and butter, except for one morning when I had cheese and some salami. There is also a little gift shop situated just near the entrance of the restaurant in the hotel, which sells a few things, but if it's souvenir shopping you wish to do there is a small souvenir stand just outside the hotel, which is good. I was also informed from the website that there is a meeting/conference room in the hotel, which I'm sure would be helpful if you're going there on a business trip or obviously wish to hold a conference. I do recommend staying at hotel Wyspianski, as it was a pleasure, as there were really friendly staff, clean rooms, good food, a shop, and also it could not be in a better location if you wish to see the old town, main square, and the heart of Krakow.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ben L

Dear Guest, thank you for your nice and so detailed opinion, which you decided to share with us. We always try to do our best to make the stay comfortable, so we are glad that you appreciated our efforts, and the cleanliness and the refurbished room. We also assure you that we respond to the guests' expectations and we successively swap these lights above the bed for a different type :) Sorry for these several inconveniences. All in all we are glad, that our hotel and its location met your expectations. We cordially invite you to us in the future, whenever your plans bring you back to the beautiful Krakow. Warm greetings from Wyspianski Hotel.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Spent 4 nights with 2 other friends in March 2018
Room was ideal for 3 people sharing, clean and modern.
Staff were superb, nothing was too much trouble
Breakfast was superb, plenty of choice and not rushed in or out.
5 min walk to Old Town Square, about 10 mins to Jewish Quarter, plenty to see and do.

Room Tip: We were on 3rd floor, and overlooked the front of hotel and very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maureen B

Dear Maureen, thank you for the feedback. It is nice to read, that you appreciated our refurbished room and our staff were helpful. Please, visit us again, to take the advantage of our great location again. Greetings from Wyspianski Hotel.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel for a visit to Kraków. Very good location for all the tourist sights especially the town square. Breakfast not to everybody’s taste but a good start to the day. The hotel was very clean with towels changed every day.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Agata_Marketing, Manager at Hotel Wyspianski, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for your opinon. We are glad, that you enjoyed our convenient location and the cleanliness of our interiors. We will be happy, if you choose us again. Greetings from Wyspianski Hotel.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Excellently located near the old square and best restaurants in krakow, with helpful friendly staff. The room was clean although a bit sparse and the bed was two singles pushed together rather than a double as advertised the shower was strong and very warm.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, thank you for the opinion. We are happy, that you enjoyed our convenient location. Greetings from Wyspianski Hotel, we cordially invite you to come back to us in a not distant future!